Please fill in your profiles

Rague
Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
We have so many newbies and so few are filling in anything about themselves. It does help when making replies to know something about who is being replied to. Such as type (IBC/ IDC/ILC/DCIS/LCIS/etc) stage, and TX. It helps with replies that deal with you. The diffe4rent types have diffeent issues.

Comments

• New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Yes it will help
    I agree with Susan
    It will be beneficial for all. The information allows to give an accurate advice based on age, diagnosis and survivorship history - date of initial diagnosis.
  • cupcake7
    cupcake7 Member Posts: 17
    fill in profile
    I certainly will so no one will think I'm a troll, but when you IDC/LDCIS/LLCIS/ kind of hard for most, including myself to follow it all, especially the newbies...will do the best I can...still struggling to put on a picture....
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    cupcake7 said:

fill in profile
    I certainly will so no one will think I'm a troll, but when you IDC/LDCIS/LLCIS/ kind of hard for most, including myself to follow it all, especially the newbies...will do the best I can...still struggling to put on a picture....

Hi Cupcake 7
    You did a great job with placing your photo on site! If it will help take a look at a few or our profiles to aid in how you fill in yours. Mostly just a bit of info as it helps us to get to know you better. Some folks do a novel and others just put up minimal information, whatever you are comfortable with. I am glad you found this site as it filled with very caring people who want to help when they can. Hope you are doing well!

RE
  • mrlember
    mrlember Member Posts: 10
    profile info
    Thanks for posting. I didn't realize there were places to put more info on myself in my profile.
  • jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    mrlember said:

profile info
    Thanks for posting. I didn't realize there were places to put more info on myself in my profile.

Great idea....
    I do need to update ... and as you can see I still haven't mastered the picture!
    thanks for the reminder
    -Jenny
  • Frankie Shannon
    Frankie Shannon Member Posts: 457
    Where do you fill in profile i am not computer literate.
  • Rague
    Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member

Where do you fill in profile i am not computer literate.

Go to the green section on
    Go to the green section on the first page, there is section that says "Create/View/Edit". Click on the appropriate one.

Susan
  • Frankie Shannon
    Frankie Shannon Member Posts: 457
    Rague said:

Go to the green section on
    Go to the green section on the first page, there is section that says "Create/View/Edit". Click on the appropriate one.

Susan

Thanks

Thanks
  • DebbyB
    DebbyB Member Posts: 86
    okay...done :)

okay...done :)
  • I agree with Lorrie
    It's helpful to know a person by reading that person's profile. So pink sisters, fill in your profile.

Lots of Hugs,
    Janelle'