Out of hospital

Comments

• sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Laurissa!
    I am so happy to see your post! I never thought for a moment that you had forgotten us, but, boy were we worried. We were so thankful when your sister posted.

How wonderful for the fundraiser! Post when you can, we love you!

Hugs,

Sue
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    So glad to see you post
    So glad to see you post Laurissa, You are in my thoughts and prayers. Keep fighting and we will all be here fighting for you. You are thought of everyday all across this country. We love ya. Take care Kay,
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Laurissa!
    I am so happy to see your post! I never thought for a moment that you had forgotten us, but, boy were we worried. We were so thankful when your sister posted.

Hugs,

Sue
  • grams2jc
    grams2jc Member Posts: 756
    Sorry it has been so rough
    Glad you are out of the hospital, hoping the new meds work wonderfully well with minimal side efffects.

Good luck, keep us posted when you can.

Sending you positive thoughts and prayers,

Jennife
  • epark
    epark Member Posts: 339
    sbmly53 said:

Laurissa!

Hugs,

Sue

so good to hear your out of
    so good to hear your out of the hospital and doing better...hope this new chemo works much better..

hugs & god bless
    Eva
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    grams2jc said:

Sorry it has been so rough
    Glad you are out of the hospital, hoping the new meds work wonderfully well with minimal side efffects.

Good luck, keep us posted when you can.

Sending you positive thoughts and prayers,

Jennife

I am very glad you posted. I
    I am very glad you posted. I am praying the new drug is easier on you, you deserve a break.
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Hi!
    Laurissa - I was so happy when I saw that you had posted! We were so worried about you! I'm glad you're out of the hospital now, and hopefully this new chemo will get you back on track. It was so thoughtful of your sister to post on here to keep us updated. Hugs and lots of prayers are being sent your way, sweet Laurissa!
    Linda
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    linpsu said:

Hi!
    Laurissa - I was so happy when I saw that you had posted! We were so worried about you! I'm glad you're out of the hospital now, and hopefully this new chemo will get you back on track. It was so thoughtful of your sister to post on here to keep us updated. Hugs and lots of prayers are being sent your way, sweet Laurissa!
    Linda

So glad...
    Laurissa, that you are out of the hospital! It's been a long road for you...rest as much as possible and try to recoup....so glad you felt up to posting...we've missed you but certainly understand...post with updates when you feel unto it....we care, deeply...

Hugs and God bless
    Nancy
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    MAJW said:

So glad...
    Laurissa, that you are out of the hospital! It's been a long road for you...rest as much as possible and try to recoup....so glad you felt up to posting...we've missed you but certainly understand...post with updates when you feel unto it....we care, deeply...

Hugs and God bless
    Nancy

Glad to see you out
    and posting! Rest up pink sister. It's been a long haul. You know our prayers are with you!!!!!!
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    skipper54 said:

Glad to see you out
    and posting! Rest up pink sister. It's been a long haul. You know our prayers are with you!!!!!!

Laurissa--so happy to hear from you
    and that you're out of the hospital. Hope you are regaining strength and are able to rest and relax at home. Best of luck with your new treatment. Sending a ton of positive energy your way for best results.

Hugs, Renee
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    linpsu said:

Hi!
    Linda

So relieved
    that you are out of the hospital now. We were all anxiously looking for an update from your sister.

I will pray that this new chemo will be easier on you. You have had such a bad time of it Laurissa and it just isn't fair.

Keep updating us as we will all be praying for you.

Hugs,

Megan
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    linpsu said:

Hi!
    Linda

Double posted
    meaning double the hugs and prayers for you.
  • gami43
    gami43 Member Posts: 281
    skipper54 said:

Glad to see you out

Laurissa I am so glad to see
    Laurissa I am so glad to see you post. What a difficult
    time you've been undergoing and hopefully this new chemo will
    not be so harsh for you. My prayers will continue for you for
    good results with the Abraxane and that your blood tests and
    strength will improve rapidly. We love and care about you;
    and I appreciate you sweet sister letting us know that you were
    in the hospital. Keep fighting this nasty beast and know dear
    sister we are fighting with you. Hope your hubby is better also.
    Please update when you can.

Great big hugs, Teresa
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Megan M said:

So relieved
    that you are out of the hospital now. We were all anxiously looking for an update from your sister.

I will pray that this new chemo will be easier on you. You have had such a bad time of it Laurissa and it just isn't fair.

Keep updating us as we will all be praying for you.

Hugs,

Megan

Laurissa, I am glad to see your post
    Laurissa
    I am glad to see your post. Praying for good results from your PET scan, hopefully the treatments have provided improvement.
    Sending positive energy to your way.
    Hugs
    New Flower
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶
    Laurissa it is so nice to see you post! Know that you have been in my prayers, happy to see you are out of the hospital that has to feel pretty good! Sorry to hear that swollen lymph node is still an issue, hope it is resolved soon. I do not know anything about Abraxene, hopefully someone here will have some insight for you. No worries about not posting, post when you can we are here for you!

Hugs,

RE
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    prayers have been said
    Prayers have been said for you. I also have a trick I use when I have a hard time remembering all the circumstances I try to pray for. I try to remember the names and circumstances that I need to pray for. When I hit a blind spot in my memory I ask God to ditto the prayers I said yesterday or earlier in the day. I have limited access to the net so I do not get on here every day to pick up new prayer concerns, but I do try to use the ditto prayer several times a day.
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Yay! to being home! and
    Yay! to being home! and Yay! to family and friends and all the support you get! So glad to see you well enough to post. Continue to take care of yourself because you are well loved.

Hugs,

Linda
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    RE said:

٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶
    Laurissa it is so nice to see you post! Know that you have been in my prayers, happy to see you are out of the hospital that has to feel pretty good! Sorry to hear that swollen lymph node is still an issue, hope it is resolved soon. I do not know anything about Abraxene, hopefully someone here will have some insight for you. No worries about not posting, post when you can we are here for you!

Hugs,

RE

Laurissa
    I have prayed every day for you. I was so scared when your sister posted that you were in the hospital. So happy that you are out of there now!

And, the benefit that she and her daughter had for you..amazing and so generous.

I am so sorry about the lymph nodes and I pray that it will be resolved very soon.

Good luck on Abraxene and please, please keep us updated! We all love you Laurissa!

Sue :)
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    I am so happy for you!!!
    Laurissa,

so, so sorry that you are having such a rough go of it all.

I hope you will find the chemo, that works for YOU!!

Sending you gentle hugs and truck loads of good vibes.

Ayse
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    skipper54 said:

Glad to see you out

You are out! Our prayers
    You are out! Our prayers were answered! I will be praying for you Laurissa and please update us on your results of your pet scan.

I am sending you big hugs, encouragement and prayers!

Hugs, Angie