Hello to all my dear Friends.

ppurdin
ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member
Hi everyone.I hve not been on here for a long time.Holidays makes us remember all our dear friends.I consider all you my friends.Exspecially the one,s that new me when I was going through Cancer.May God bless you all.I am doing really good.Me and my Husband just got back from our dream vacation to Hawaii.Its been over two years now since Cancer.Toyou that are going through it now.May God Bless you and be with you.And things will be better for you.Chen,short cake Hello.Take care everyone.Lve and Prayers.Pat.

Comments

• LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    I didn't know you but I'm
    I didn't know you but I'm happy you're doing well. And thank you for wishing us well. May you continue to feel great and be happy. :)
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    ;-)
    Hello Pat, very happy to see your post and super happy to hear you are doing so well!! Hawaii, how wonderful! Post a pic or two if you get the chance. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and Christmas as well as a New Year filled with good health!

♥ RE ♥
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    RE said:

;-)
    Hello Pat, very happy to see your post and super happy to hear you are doing so well!! Hawaii, how wonderful! Post a pic or two if you get the chance. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and Christmas as well as a New Year filled with good health!

♥ RE ♥

Hi Pat
    It is nice to hear from you.I am glad that you have been doing well.
    Happy Holidays to you too.
    New Flower
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    So good to hear from you Pat
    Wow, a dream vacation to Hawaii, I'll bet that was wonderful. Praying all is well with you. Hope to see more posts.

Hugs,

Sylvia
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    sea60 said:

So good to hear from you Pat
    Wow, a dream vacation to Hawaii, I'll bet that was wonderful. Praying all is well with you. Hope to see more posts.

Hugs,

Sylvia

Hi Pat!
    Good to see you. Hawaii.......awesome vacation!
    I wish you wonderful holidays and please post again soon.
    Hugs,
    Wanda
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

Hi Pat!
    Good to see you. Hawaii.......awesome vacation!
    I wish you wonderful holidays and please post again soon.
    Hugs,
    Wanda

Hello -- Pat, so nice to hear from you ..
    smiling because you had the opportunity to enjoy your dream vacation to Hawaii with your hubby.. How nice!

Wishing you and your family a wonderful and cheerful Holiday season.

Strength, Courage and Hope.

Vicki Sam
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    wow Hawaii
    wow Hawaii huh...wonderful...(we Honeymooded there)

Denise
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member

wow Hawaii
    wow Hawaii huh...wonderful...(we Honeymooded there)

Denise

HI Pat
    Glad to see you post and that you doing well. We sure do miss some of our oldies here. Glad to here from you. Nice trip ! Hugs
    Kathy
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Kat11 said:

HI Pat
    Glad to see you post and that you doing well. We sure do miss some of our oldies here. Glad to here from you. Nice trip ! Hugs
    Kathy

Hi Pat good to hear from you
    Hi Pat good to hear from you and even better to know you are enjoying life. Happy Thnksgiving.
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    natly15 said:

Hi Pat good to hear from you
    Hi Pat good to hear from you and even better to know you are enjoying life. Happy Thnksgiving.

Hawaii!
    We went there a few years ago. It was the best vacation of my life. Looking to go back after I'm finished with all my treatments for a big celebration!

Hugs,
    Debi
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    debi.18 said:

Hawaii!
    We went there a few years ago. It was the best vacation of my life. Looking to go back after I'm finished with all my treatments for a big celebration!

Hugs,
    Debi

Hi Pat, So good to hear from
    Hi Pat, So good to hear from you and to hear about your dream trip. Sounds like you're doing well. I don't post much anymore but I still come here every so often to see how everyone's doing. Thanks for posting and updating us.
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Pat, it's so good to hear
    Pat, it's so good to hear from you and even better that you are doing so well. Congrats on your dream vacation. Post a picture or two. Take care of yourself and have a wonderful holiday. (((Hugs)))
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    MyTurnNow said:

Pat, it's so good to hear
    Pat, it's so good to hear from you and even better that you are doing so well. Congrats on your dream vacation. Post a picture or two. Take care of yourself and have a wonderful holiday. (((Hugs)))

Hi Pat
    Thanks for remembering us this holiday season. So good to hear that life is good for you.

Suzanne
  • ppurdin
    ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member
    All my dear friends,Hello
    Thanks everyone.It was soooooo good to hear from you.I will always be grateful for your friendship.Getting through Cancer would have been harder without you.May God bless you all.Love and Prayers. Pat.
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    How nice to see you post Pat
    I remember you and it is so nice of you to come back and
    post. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and thank
    you for thinking of us. Wishing you many more healthy years
    to be thankful for.

Hugs,
    Ayse