I missed my own bus...

JuJuBeez
JuJuBeez Member Posts: 332
I've been sick three out of the last four weeks, and I had to cancel my 6 mo mammo that I reserved the pink bus for. I also had to reschedule my hysteroscopy and D&C that was set for 11/18. I think my immune system went to Florida for the winter. I can't snap out of it, and I'm starting to get really frustrated and whiny. I'm waiting on a bazillion blood test results. UGH! And winter hasn't even started yet! I'm in trouble! Bright side, my sick time renews Jan 1.

Comments

• disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    YOU didn't miss the bus just
    YOU didn't miss the bus just POSTPONED it...sorry not feeling well...and had to change all the apt...it's a snowball effect..YOU change one and con't from there!

Maybe you can catch up ith it in FLORIDA..hehe..

Denise
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613

YOU didn't miss the bus just
    YOU didn't miss the bus just POSTPONED it...sorry not feeling well...and had to change all the apt...it's a snowball effect..YOU change one and con't from there!

Maybe you can catch up ith it in FLORIDA..hehe..

Denise

You feel better first,
    we'll be with you on the bus when you're ready! Maybe we'll just go straight to Florida afterwards!

Prayers and hugs,

Sylvia
  • jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    sea60 said:

You feel better first,
    we'll be with you on the bus when you're ready! Maybe we'll just go straight to Florida afterwards!

Prayers and hugs,

Sylvia

Maybe you can rest up
    this week and eat alot of turkey and mashed potatoes (& pie) and feel better. Hopefully someone else is doing all the holiday cooking for you - take care and we'll all be here with you on the next bus ride!
    much love,
    Jenny
  • Ballerina
    Ballerina Member Posts: 152
    I hope you feel better
    I hope you feel better soon.

Ballerina
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Ballerina said:

I hope you feel better
    I hope you feel better soon.

Ballerina

So sorry to hear about your continuing
    health, sickness issues .. it SUCKS! Been there, done that.

We will have our PINK Bus gassed up, and ready to roll -- when you are ready.

Strength, Courage and Hope.

Vicki Sam
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    sea60 said:

You feel better first,

Prayers and hugs,

Sylvia

We'll get the pink bus out
    We'll get the pink bus out when you are ready to go.

Hugs, Diane
  • JuJuBeez
    JuJuBeez Member Posts: 332
    Thanks, Ladies! Florida may
    Thanks, Ladies! Florida may just be what I need!
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    JuJuBeez said:

Thanks, Ladies! Florida may
    Thanks, Ladies! Florida may just be what I need!

Hoping you feel better soon
    Hoping you feel better soon and when you are better, the pink bus is here for you.

Hugs, Noel
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    Noel said:

Hoping you feel better soon
    Hoping you feel better soon and when you are better, the pink bus is here for you.

Hugs, Noel

Pink bus will be ready and loaded
    in more ways than one, whenever you're ready. Sounds like the Florida idea mgiht be a good one.

Hope you're feeling better soon! "Stuff" just really seems to be hanging on this fall. Not sure why. Can we all be in the same immune status?
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    skipper54 said:

Pink bus will be ready and loaded
    in more ways than one, whenever you're ready. Sounds like the Florida idea mgiht be a good one.

Hope you're feeling better soon! "Stuff" just really seems to be hanging on this fall. Not sure why. Can we all be in the same immune status?

The pink bus is always
    The pink bus is always gassed up, so, no problem. You just let us know the date you need it.

Hugs, Kylez