2»

Comments

• Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    camul said:

Doris,
    I hope that being

Doris,

I hope that being stage IV does not mean that it is not important. It may not even be related to the cancer other than the fact that my immune system is so run down, even if it is a virus or an infection, it is hanging around! I sure hope that the doctor feels it is important to still treat other issues that may come up! I would hate to go through all this chemo and lose it to something as treatable as pneumonia or miss something if it was heart related.

Unfortunately, my chest feels like it is being squeezed and it may just be from coughing, but I agree with my onco that it is a good idea to find out what is causing it!

Thanks you though,
    Carol

Could it be bronchitis? I
    Could it be bronchitis? I know it could be pneumonia also. Positive thoughts and prayers!
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    epark said:

Carol...just wanted you to
    Carol...just wanted you to know i'm thinking of you...keep us posted...

Tons of Hugs
    Eva

also here thinking of you.
    also here thinking of you. Its so frustrating to sort these things out and on top of feeling yucky you have the worry, i am hoping you get your continued break from chemo. glad your docs are on top of things. dont think she meant stage 4 isnt important, sometimes things come across differntly on the computer
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930

Sending warm hugs
    to you for tonight and prayers for a good report in the morning.

Suzanne

I am so sorry Carol for this
    I am so sorry Carol for this pain with your chest. Praying you get answers and good results.

♠♣ Love, Susie ♠♣
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    carkris said:

also here thinking of you.
    also here thinking of you. Its so frustrating to sort these things out and on top of feeling yucky you have the worry, i am hoping you get your continued break from chemo. glad your docs are on top of things. dont think she meant stage 4 isnt important, sometimes things come across differntly on the computer

Carol I am very sorry about your news
    Treatment aims to:
    I still hope your doctor will address fluid situation and will take actions to remove liquid from your lungs. Please ask him about it. It is very important for your breathing and quality of life. My ffather in a law have had this procedure and it improved him well-being and quality of life. While it is not a pleasant procedure, please discuss it with your doctor at your appointment. You can also ask /PM to Chen (Claudia ) who has had it for several times.
    I understand that your doctor is focusing on Treating the cause of the fluid buildup, however Removing the fluid would allow the lungs to expand making
    breathing easier.
    Sending positive thoughts and prayers to your way. Please know we are thinking about you. You have been an inspiration for many people on this board and I am sure many others who came across your journey. Please continue to stay positive and keep us in the loop.
    Hugs
    New Flower