Correction ? since not reconstruction

disneyfan2008
disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
Has anyone had a lumpectomy and had it evened out with other side?

Denise

Comments

• mruczko
    mruczko Member Posts: 110
    Evened out
    Denise:
    Had a lumpectomy May 2010. The breast was swollen for a long time, now is smaller, odd shaped, with a white nipple and quite ugly. Not planning to have it "evened out" though, what the heck, I am an old broad and who will stare at my boobs? If I'd be yoounger, though, that would be another matter entirely.
    Marlene
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    mruczko said:

Evened out
    Denise:
    Had a lumpectomy May 2010. The breast was swollen for a long time, now is smaller, odd shaped, with a white nipple and quite ugly. Not planning to have it "evened out" though, what the heck, I am an old broad and who will stare at my boobs? If I'd be yoounger, though, that would be another matter entirely.
    Marlene

funny you say that...swollen
    funny you say that...swollen for some time...IT took me about 2mths to LOOK in the mirror and thought NOT Bad at all...still never really looked until about 6mths ago..maybe swimsuit season I DID...and saw just how lop sided- I am small breasted to start with..I dont' plan on ever doing anything..but just curious if others have for lumpectomy..OR IF EVEN DONE...

I have had so many misc surgeries and scars..I have live with one on my FACE since I was 12...no one notices...they say..but I am use to SCARS from head to toe literally..(I am 52 now)

Thanks for the reply..

Denise