Has anyone been dx with

Ballerina
Ballerina Member Posts: 152
Hi pink sisters. I hope everyone is doing well. Has anyone ever been dx with dcis/lcis and later ovarian cancer?

Ballerina

Comments

• mamolady
    mamolady Member Posts: 796 Member
    not that combo
    My aunt had uterine cancer (27) then breast cancer (47). That was 10 years ago. They were separate cancers 20 years apart.

Cindy
  • roseann4
    roseann4 Member Posts: 992 Member
    mamolady said:

not that combo
    My aunt had uterine cancer (27) then breast cancer (47). That was 10 years ago. They were separate cancers 20 years apart.

Cindy

I was told...
    that there is a connection between breast, uterine and ovarian cancer. May have been due to hormone receptive nature of these cancers.

Roseann
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    I had DCIS Jan 08 surgery ,
    I had DCIS Jan 08 surgery , radiation, tamoxifen May 2011 total hysterectomy (back on Tamox) I HAD MY dr take ovaries (NO NEED TO FOR THEM) I had Thickening of Uterus!

I figured he was not getting me back in for surgery at later date so take it while there.

Denise
  • SIROD
    SIROD Member Posts: 2,194 Member
    Haven't
    Dear Ballerina,

Breast cancer is the only kind I have. It is not that uncommon to have a 2nd type of cancer or even a 3rd type. I dated a man who had 3 different cancers and only one of them went terminal. My dad had two types and a recurrence of one of them, but not stage IV.

One can't predict the future and it's best not to dwell on what might never happen. We all have just today.

Best,

Doris
  • Ballerina
    Ballerina Member Posts: 152

I had DCIS Jan 08 surgery ,
    I had DCIS Jan 08 surgery , radiation, tamoxifen May 2011 total hysterectomy (back on Tamox) I HAD MY dr take ovaries (NO NEED TO FOR THEM) I had Thickening of Uterus!

I figured he was not getting me back in for surgery at later date so take it while there.

Denise

I will try not to worry
    I will try not to worry too much until I have completed all test. Thank you for your replies.

Ballerina
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Ballerina said:

I will try not to worry
    I will try not to worry too much until I have completed all test. Thank you for your replies.

Ballerina

I haven't been diagnosed
    I haven't been diagnosed with it Ballerina. Please let us know what your test results are when you get them.

Hugs,

Leeza