Anybody need a good laugh???

OMG I laughed harder than I've laughed in a long time. There's a discussion thread on the Caregivers board titled, "You might be a caregiver if..." It's a side splitter! Enjoy
Rita

Comments

• LilChemoSmoker
    LilChemoSmoker Member Posts: 185
    I read that too!
    Hi Rita,

I had read that one too and loved it. It sure is a hilarious post. Glad to see you and happy to have a minute to log in. Eric is sleeping like a rock in his new hospital bed. I am so happy he is comfortable. Hudson Beach tomorrow! Woohoo!

Love to you!
    -Michelle
  • Daisylin
    Daisylin Member Posts: 365

I read that too!
    Hi Rita,

I had read that one too and loved it. It sure is a hilarious post. Glad to see you and happy to have a minute to log in. Eric is sleeping like a rock in his new hospital bed. I am so happy he is comfortable. Hudson Beach tomorrow! Woohoo!

Love to you!
    -Michelle

LOL
    ok, that was funny!!!!! Thanks Rita for sharing...... needed a laugh!
  • TerryV
    TerryV Member Posts: 887
    Thanks for sharing!
    That is an *excellent* thread. Surprised how easy it was to giggle at some of the comments.

I guess it's true, if you can't laugh you will cry. I would rather laugh. Thanks for sharing, Rita. :)

Terry
  • Ginny_B
    Ginny_B Member Posts: 532
    Oh! I've never been to that
    Oh! I've never been to that board. Maybe it will help me - it's really difficult to be a caregiver.
  • T-Bird
    T-Bird Member Posts: 25
    Laughter is the best medicine :)
    most definately worth the time to read all the posts on that thread - ditto....thanks for sharing Rita!

Teresa