13»

Comments

• Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Ritzy said:

I think so too Teena!

I think so too Teena!

Yes, I think Nancy will be
    Yes, I think Nancy will be gone tomorrow night and Rob will be next week.

JR was amazing tonight! 60 pts!
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Kylez said:

Yes, I think Nancy will be
    Yes, I think Nancy will be gone tomorrow night and Rob will be next week.

JR was amazing tonight! 60 pts!

I'm putting money that Nancy
    I'm putting money that Nancy will go tonight. Lynn was kind of cruel in what he said to her, but, he is often sort of mean.

We will find out soon!

Sue :)
  • Mitzi333
    Mitzi333 Member Posts: 511 Member
    Ritzy said:

I'm putting money that Nancy
    I'm putting money that Nancy will go tonight. Lynn was kind of cruel in what he said to her, but, he is often sort of mean.

We will find out soon!

Sue :)

Time to go Nancy...
    I agree with everyone. Time for Nancy to go. I predict JR will win.
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Mitzi333 said:

Time to go Nancy...
    I agree with everyone. Time for Nancy to go. I predict JR will win.

Nancy went, which didn't
    Nancy went, which didn't surprise me. JR will win for sure! He is the best dancer! I think it will be between him and Rikki, but, he will win.

Jan
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941

Nancy went, which didn't
    Nancy went, which didn't surprise me. JR will win for sure! He is the best dancer! I think it will be between him and Rikki, but, he will win.

Jan

JR should win and Ricki
    JR should win and Ricki should be the runner up. I'd rather see the Kardashian boy in the final 3 because he has really improved thru the process. Hope doesnt cut it for me. I really enjoy the show.
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    natly15 said:

JR should win and Ricki
    JR should win and Ricki should be the runner up. I'd rather see the Kardashian boy in the final 3 because he has really improved thru the process. Hope doesnt cut it for me. I really enjoy the show.

I don't like Hope either
    I don't like Hope either Natly. It is like her legs are too stiff or something. I am sure that soccer has built her muscles up where that may be the case.

Voting for JR!
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Angie2U said:

I don't like Hope either
    I don't like Hope either Natly. It is like her legs are too stiff or something. I am sure that soccer has built her muscles up where that may be the case.

Voting for JR!

Bye Nancy! lol Although I
    Bye Nancy! lol Although I have to say that she did improve and did really try hard. But, she sure fought with her partner a lot.

My vote is for JR or Rikki. I like both of them.
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    TraciInLA said:

I WAS sad to see Chynna voted off...
    I heard that Chynna was voted off on Tuesday's results show, but didn't watch my DVR of the show until last night. Early in the show, when they were interviewing everyone, she actually said, "I thought I'd be a natural at this, that I'd only have to rehearse for maybe 3 hours a day."

REALLY, Chynna?!? I mean, she was a good dancer, and had a lot of potential, but to me, that's some ego, to think she would be able to just waltz in (pun intended) and practice half the time of anyone else.

After I heard that, I wasn't as sad that she was voted off. Though I feel terrible for her partner Tony -- he's such a talented dancer, and a kind partner -- he deserves to win this thing at least once!

Traci

Traci, are you still
    Traci, are you still watching DWTS? I always look forward to your posts. You are so funny.

My vote is for JR to win the competition!
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    DebbyM said:

Bye Nancy! lol Although I
    Bye Nancy! lol Although I have to say that she did improve and did really try hard. But, she sure fought with her partner a lot.

My vote is for JR or Rikki. I like both of them.

Oh yea, JR will win! I
    Oh yea, JR will win! I can't imagine anything happening to stop it. And, he does deserve it as he is amazing.

I think my hubby is "kind of" enjoying it now. lol
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Kylez said:

Traci, are you still
    Traci, are you still watching DWTS? I always look forward to your posts. You are so funny.

My vote is for JR to win the competition!

Not surprised
    that Hope left. I am very shocked that JR was in jeopardy. I wonder how that happened? I would think Rob would have been the one with Hope.

4 dances next week and the freestyle I think! Should be great!
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    DianeBC said:

Not surprised
    that Hope left. I am very shocked that JR was in jeopardy. I wonder how that happened? I would think Rob would have been the one with Hope.

4 dances next week and the freestyle I think! Should be great!

Yippee! Karina and JR won
    Yippee! Karina and JR won tonight! They sooooooooo deserved it! I hope everyone felt the same way!

Jan