Ok can anyone help me

cher76
cher76 Member Posts: 292
I have been looking on the old posts for over an hour now and can't find what I am looking for. Maybe someone else will remember seeing it or posted it. I know I read something about a treatment or therapy that began with an R. Something like Reiko or such. I think it was like a massage therapy or relaxation therapy, but not sure. Was going to go back and research it when I had time and now I can't find where it was posted. Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks,
Cheryl

Comments

• forme
    forme Member Posts: 1,161 Member
    Hi Cheryl

I have not seen the post you are looking for. But it sounds like you are looking for Reiki.

Reiki is a Japanese massage technique used for stress reduction and relaxation and can also promote healing.

Sorry if this is not what you were looking for, It just sounded so close.

Hope I was able to help a bit.

Take care
    Lisha
  • MissusB
    MissusB Member Posts: 111
    forme said:

Hi Cheryl

I have not seen the post you are looking for. But it sounds like you are looking for Reiki.

Reiki is a Japanese massage technique used for stress reduction and relaxation and can also promote healing.

Take care
    Lisha

Sometimes I can find old posts using Google...
    ...when I can't find them using the CSN search feature. Hope this helps. Kim
  • cher76
    cher76 Member Posts: 292
    forme said:

Hi Cheryl

Take care
    Lisha

That's it!
    Thanks so much. Knew I could count on someone here to help me! I should have just asked to start with and saved myself an hour :0)
    Cheryl