We Need The Pink Bus For Mollyz's Bone Scan - Let's Load Up Pink Sisters

Alexis F
Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
edited November 2011 in Breast Cancer #1
Mollyz is having a bone scan on November 14th. I've got the pink bus already gassed up and ready to pick up all of you pink sisters to support her.

Thanks,

Lex

Comments

• survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    I'm ready to go
    I'll be on the pink bus for you too Mollyz!

Hugs, Jan
  • Nana C.
    Nana C. Member Posts: 108

I'm ready to go
    I'll be on the pink bus for you too Mollyz!

Hugs, Jan

Count me in!
    I will be right there ready to support Mollyz! Have only been on the bus one other time. I gather from reading posts for over a year that I need to bring something ymmy to share. Does anyone like Red Velvet Cake?

Hugs and prayers
    Nana C.
  • mollyz
    mollyz Member Posts: 756 Member
    Nana C. said:

Count me in!
    I will be right there ready to support Mollyz! Have only been on the bus one other time. I gather from reading posts for over a year that I need to bring something ymmy to share. Does anyone like Red Velvet Cake?

Hugs and prayers
    Nana C.

Thank you Ladies!!
    I really do need you with me, this is the first bone scan, I've had a dexa scan,not really nervous because someone said on another post it didn't hurt lol. bring the red velvet cake Nana C. it will be great!!!!

Mollyz
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    mollyz said:

Thank you Ladies!!
    I really do need you with me, this is the first bone scan, I've had a dexa scan,not really nervous because someone said on another post it didn't hurt lol. bring the red velvet cake Nana C. it will be great!!!!

Mollyz

on board
    with shrimp dip & crackers. And the now famous pink ribbon rubber bands to shoot at anyone annoying. Also sending prayers for good results!
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    Mollyz i just got back my
    Mollyz i just got back my normal results from my bone scan that I had on wednesday. I'll be on the bus too and I hope they figure things out for you!
    *hugs*
    Heather
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member

Mollyz i just got back my normal results from my bone scan that I had on wednesday. I'll be on the bus too and I hope they figure things out for you!
    *hugs*
    Heather

and btw - i was crying the
    and btw - i was crying the whole time, it wasn't uncomfortable at all, but just so so overwhelming a thing - my onc was actually looking for bone mets due to lingering pain ive been having. I could LITERALLY feel my sisters in the room with me, as well as some angels floating above me :)
    xoxo
  • grams2jc
    grams2jc Member Posts: 756
    I am there
    Of course I come bringing silly string since I am not much of a cook. It is a spooky thing and I could see crying through it because it is scary stuff. It does not hurt, you are fully dressed, it just takes a while and in the facility I went to was too quiet. I thought they needed some tunes to jam to but I probably would have started "dancing" and would have had to do it again.

Good luck, it is pretty easy, and I wish you the BEST results.

Jennifer

PS, we'll make sure you have at least 2 cans of silly string, if anybody makes you uncomfortable they will be hot pink immediately.
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    mollyz said:

Thank you Ladies!!

Mollyz

You've got us Mollyz! We
    You've got us Mollyz! We wouldn't be anywhere else!

Good luck!
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991

*hugs*
    Heather

Just pick me up at the
    Just pick me up at the corner! I will be waiting! Praying for a clean bone scan for you!

Hugs, Angie
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    mollyz said:

Thank you Ladies!!

Mollyz

The bone scan doesn't hurt
    The bone scan doesn't hurt and your clothes stay on too! LOL The machine is close to your face to start, but, just close your eyes and try to think of something good.

Jan
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    grams2jc said:

I am there
    Of course I come bringing silly string since I am not much of a cook. It is a spooky thing and I could see crying through it because it is scary stuff. It does not hurt, you are fully dressed, it just takes a while and in the facility I went to was too quiet. I thought they needed some tunes to jam to but I probably would have started "dancing" and would have had to do it again.

Jennifer

PS, we'll make sure you have at least 2 cans of silly string, if anybody makes you uncomfortable they will be hot pink immediately.

I'm in
    and I'm going to make some of the delicious choc/pumpkin brownies everyone (i.e., Traci) has been raving about.

I plan on going into the scan room, too. Imagine you all will also so it will be crowded. I hope there's a good parking place for our bus.

Suzanne
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    grams2jc said:

I am there

Jennifer

I am sitting in the back
    I am sitting in the back with the rowdy ones again! Love the pink silly string! LOL

Hugs and prayers,

Kylez
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member

I'm in
    and I'm going to make some of the delicious choc/pumpkin brownies everyone (i.e., Traci) has been raving about.

I plan on going into the scan room, too. Imagine you all will also so it will be crowded. I hope there's a good parking place for our bus.

Suzanne

I am coming too, so, hold the bus!
    Suzanne, I can't wait for your brownies! YUMMY!

Sue :)
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Have I mentioned
    that I am learning how to make Chocolate Martini's? Need I say more?

I'm with you on that bus!

Sue
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    sbmly53 said:

Have I mentioned
    that I am learning how to make Chocolate Martini's? Need I say more?

I'm with you on that bus!

Sue

All aboard!!!!
    I'm there...will be waiting at the curb......and Molly, a bone scan is a piece of cake! As was said you keep you clothes on...a perk! The machine is VERY close to your body...starting with the upper third part of your body...which naturally is very close to you face...I had to keep my head turned to the right until it moved down for the second third...then you can move your head to a normal position....just keep your eyes closed until it moves to the second third...like a curious cat, I opened my eyes for a quick look.....yikes! So don't peek! Lol

Big hugs, you know we're with you! I have a PET and CAT on Nov.28....so I understand the apprehension, as we all do....We'll try to keep it down...but you know us!
    Nancy
  • gami43
    gami43 Member Posts: 281
    MAJW said:

All aboard!!!!
    I'm there...will be waiting at the curb......and Molly, a bone scan is a piece of cake! As was said you keep you clothes on...a perk! The machine is VERY close to your body...starting with the upper third part of your body...which naturally is very close to you face...I had to keep my head turned to the right until it moved down for the second third...then you can move your head to a normal position....just keep your eyes closed until it moves to the second third...like a curious cat, I opened my eyes for a quick look.....yikes! So don't peek! Lol

Big hugs, you know we're with you! I have a PET and CAT on Nov.28....so I understand the apprehension, as we all do....We'll try to keep it down...but you know us!
    Nancy

I'll be there so pick me up.
    I'll be there so pick me up. I just bought all the ingredients
    for Traci's Chocolate Pumpkin Swirl Brownies and I'm bringing
    them complete with the pumpkin ice cream. Also bringing prayers
    for a clean scan.

Luv & hugs, Teresa
  • mollyz
    gami43 said:

I'll be there so pick me up.
    I'll be there so pick me up. I just bought all the ingredients
    for Traci's Chocolate Pumpkin Swirl Brownies and I'm bringing
    them complete with the pumpkin ice cream. Also bringing prayers
    for a clean scan.

Luv & hugs, Teresa

So Nice,
    To have everyone with me ,I think my Dr. is thinking bone mets like Heather said hers did because i hurt all the time and the back and ribs started hurting like i had pulled a muscle but i don't in my heart believe it,I think it's where i started trying to lift weights and really did pull or hurt something because since then my ribs on the left side where i had the mastectomy has went down it was sore and kinda of swollen but since i went to the Dr. and had the appointment made it's went down. but i still will have the scan done. ~~~~~thanks so much ladies for going with me Monday~~~~~~~ I will let you know about the results. MollyZ
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    mollyz said:

So Nice,
    To have everyone with me ,I think my Dr. is thinking bone mets like Heather said hers did because i hurt all the time and the back and ribs started hurting like i had pulled a muscle but i don't in my heart believe it,I think it's where i started trying to lift weights and really did pull or hurt something because since then my ribs on the left side where i had the mastectomy has went down it was sore and kinda of swollen but since i went to the Dr. and had the appointment made it's went down. but i still will have the scan done. ~~~~~thanks so much ladies for going with me Monday~~~~~~~ I will let you know about the results. MollyZ

Where else would we be
    Where else would we be except with you? Pink sisters together forever you know! :)
  • epark
    epark Member Posts: 339
    Kylez said:

Where else would we be
    Where else would we be except with you? Pink sisters together forever you know! :)

Count me in....with red
    Count me in....with red velvet cake and chocolate martini it will be nothing but good times

Hugs
    Eva
  • mollyz
    Kylez said:

Where else would we be

we need a like button!!
    I'd like a like button on here. like facebook lol, Mollyz