Hershey Sisters - YOU Rock!!

MyTurnNow
MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
Just a quick "thank you" for the beautiful card and more importantly thinking of "me". I truly appreciate it and it would be wonderful to be able to meet you all next year. I think I'll put this on my bucket list. Thanks, again, for your thoughtfullness!!

P.S. Thanks for posting your pictures. It is always great to put a face with a name. Such beautiful ladies!!

Comments

• RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    :-)
    THey are most certainly a great group of gal's, we were there with them and didn't even realize it!

• MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    RE said:

THey are most certainly a great group of gal's, we were there with them and didn't even realize it!

Rock on!
    I, too, send a big THANK YOU, TO YOU SWEET, THOUGHTFUL, CARING, SUPPORTIVE,LOVING, PINK SISTERS!!!!!
    I can't tell you how it warmed my heart and made my day when I received my card!!!!! I so wish there was a way for ALL of us to meet in person.....can you just imagine? Dozens of pink buses pulling up to some swanky hotel and all of us piling out...it makes me smile just thinking about it....it's quite possible we'd run the risk of being thrown out! We'd be one large, rowdy bunch!

Again, thank you ...I am humbled by your thoughtfulness....
    Big Big Hugs,
    Nancy