please keep in thoughts TUES NOV 8

disneyfan2008
disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
A life long friend (who's mom died of BC 14 mths ago) is going in for surgery on Tues for BC-she didn't share exactly what (nor did I ask) but she needs long term chemo and radiation afterwards! She is going to same Drs and treatment center as her mom..so extra hard to walk in there..

Thanks..

Denise

Comments

• LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    So sorry.
    I’m very sorry your friend is going through this nightmare too. Can she join our forum? If not, please send her my prayers and positive thoughts. I’m sure you’re there for her, helping her go through this. Sorry for the “long-term chemo” that she needs to do. I pray she gets little to no side effects. And most importantly, I pray that she recovers. Please keep us updated.
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member

So sorry.
    I’m very sorry your friend is going through this nightmare too. Can she join our forum? If not, please send her my prayers and positive thoughts. I’m sure you’re there for her, helping her go through this. Sorry for the “long-term chemo” that she needs to do. I pray she gets little to no side effects. And most importantly, I pray that she recovers. Please keep us updated.

Will do....
    Praying for strength for your friend.....
    Hugs, Nancy
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    MAJW said:

Will do....
    Praying for strength for your friend.....
    Hugs, Nancy

Done
    Consider it done.

Keeping her in my prayers and thoughts.
    Hugs,
    Debi