and my 3 piece poster is out seeing the word and meeting some VERY special
Ladies that have become very near and dear to my heart. I chose three ladies
in 3 different states:

Chenheart - CA
MissRenee - AZ
CypressCynthis - LA

So if you are near these precious Ladies and would do me the honor to
be part of my VERY,very special Birthday gift to myself, send them a private
message and it will come your way. Then it is time to express yourself!!
Write whatever you like, do whatever you want... just know that it will be
framed and cherished by me for years to come!!!

Love you ladies (:
Ayse

Comments

• Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    I know Chenheart, MissRenee,
    I know Chenheart, MissRenee, and CypressCynthia are going to love the project you dreamed up! Post pictures of it so that we can see.

You have a heart of gold, Ayse.
    Ines
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    If any of you California
    If any of you California Kindreds would like to be part of this loving gift to our Ayse, send me a PM with your REAL name and address, and after I finish writing my message to Ayse I will send it on to you! The address labels are included, which I will have filled out~send one on and include the rest in the mailing tube for the next Kindred to send to! Have fun!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs
    Chen♥

Ayse, if I don't have this right, PLEASE feel free to correct me!
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    chenheart said:

If any of you California
    If any of you California Kindreds would like to be part of this loving gift to our Ayse, send me a PM with your REAL name and address, and after I finish writing my message to Ayse I will send it on to you! The address labels are included, which I will have filled out~send one on and include the rest in the mailing tube for the next Kindred to send to! Have fun!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs
    Chen♥

Ayse, if I don't have this right, PLEASE feel free to correct me!

I got mine!
    Please PM me with your name and address if you would like me to send this on to you and be part of this fantastic project. Ayse is so creative--she never ceases to amaze me! I'll write my message, send it to you, and then you'll forward it on to someone else who wishes to be involved. How fun--wish I'd thought of it!

Hugs, Renee
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    I am honored to be a starter
    I am honored to be a starter and can't wait to send it on!
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    missrenee said:

I got mine!
    Please PM me with your name and address if you would like me to send this on to you and be part of this fantastic project. Ayse is so creative--she never ceases to amaze me! I'll write my message, send it to you, and then you'll forward it on to someone else who wishes to be involved. How fun--wish I'd thought of it!

Hugs, Renee

I would like to be included. Do you still have my address or shall I send it again?

Hope you are well, will you be coming to NY soon?

Sue
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941

I am honored to be a starter
    I am honored to be a starter and can't wait to send it on!

If anyone would like t sign
    If anyone would like to sign this beautiful poster, please private mail me with your name and address. I'm in florida.

Sorry to be slow and late but I've been sick with bronchial pneumonia the last 2 months and finally on the rebound.