Revisions Surgery

I had my revision surgery on Monday.I first had my exchange surgery on Aug.17. From the time my bandages came off, I noticed that my left side( the cancer side) was smaller. I tried to ignore it but it really bothered me.I felt it was really noticeable when i wore a sweater top. It was really hard for me to tell my ps I was unhappy with the difference in size. But I did.And we skipped the planned nipple surgery for the revision.He told my husband he couldn't fit the next size implant in, so he added 50 cc's to it. Did he mean to my implant or my breast.I have the silicone gel implants. I have an appt on Friday. I guess he will explain this to me. He also did a fat transfer from my hips to my breasts.I am sore all over but I am looking forward to the unveiling on Friday.
I purposefully planned my surgery for after Halloween so I would fit into my costume and no bruising would show. Well, the linedance club I go to closed due to the snow(we got the east coast snowstorm) and rescheduled the costume party for this Saturday. My outfit has a low neckline and I suspect there will be some bruising showing. I was going as a lady gangster. I found a pinstripe sleeveless dress at good will(for only $3.50) that looks like a long vest. It has a V Neck and I have black fishnets, a fedora and a garter with a tiny gun in it. Looked really cute. Got Hubby a white gangster tie and a Black gangster hat with a white band. He'll wear it with a pinstripe shirt he already has.He looks really sharp in it.
I think I better get out and see if I can pick up something bigger as a backup just in case, should be some good sales this week.LOL

Sandy

Comments

• Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Your and your husband's
    Your and your husband's outfits sound great Sandy! Let us know what you find out on Friday and good luck.

How does the fat transfer work? I don't know anything about that. Is it painful?

Sue :)