Anniversary

2»

Comments

• PhillieG
    PhillieG Member Posts: 4,866 Member
    Ron
    While things have changed as far as drug protocols go, your experience living with an illness is something that many may face and your input is valuable. Sometimes I think that we all can use a break from this site, it can get to be too much on so many levels. As someone else mentioned, it does sound like you may be in a funk.
    I hope that you don't leave the site.
    -phil
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Stay!
    Oh, Ron.

I do hope you won't go. I understand what you said, but I sure do enjoy your comments here.

*hugs*
    Gail
  • idlehunters
    idlehunters Member Posts: 1,787 Member
    tootsie1 said:

Stay!
    Oh, Ron.

I do hope you won't go. I understand what you said, but I sure do enjoy your comments here.

*hugs*
    Gail

RON...... WHAAAAT???
    Leaving???? What?????? Oh no you don't!!! You already went and made everybody on this board love you..... now you think you can just say....later.... no sir....don't work that way. And wat you mean you ain't got nutin to contribute...uuuuuh..what about fish stories??? It's just nice seeing your mug and knowing you are here. STAY!!!

Jennie
  • SisterSledge
    SisterSledge Member Posts: 332 Member
    You never know
    Hi Ron,

You never know what tomorrow will bring...your input here may be the perfect answer to someone's need...or they, yours. What we do know and can count on with surety, you will always be welcome and valued here.

Love,
    Janine