HIT by big storm in NY

disneyfan2008
disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
We've been out of electric etc since Sat am and got it back last night. I have lots of reading to catch up on! Anyone else hit by snow storm-which closed most everything?

Denise

Comments

• grams2jc
    grams2jc Member Posts: 756
    My sister
    Is assigned to a job in Middletown (?) NY and had only been there since Tuesday when the snow hit. They are staying in a hotel which has been filled up by folks and pets with no power at home. They have not lost power where she is staying but I think she has lost her good attitude temporarily as they are from the south and didn't expect such a powerful winter display quite so soon.

Glad you got your power back on, that is so miserable,

Jennifer
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    grams2jc said:

My sister
    Is assigned to a job in Middletown (?) NY and had only been there since Tuesday when the snow hit. They are staying in a hotel which has been filled up by folks and pets with no power at home. They have not lost power where she is staying but I think she has lost her good attitude temporarily as they are from the south and didn't expect such a powerful winter display quite so soon.

Glad you got your power back on, that is so miserable,

Jennifer

we are advid campers so we
    we are advid campers so we have gone 2 wks each year with no water, electric etc.so we just pretended camping in a HOUSE...lol..

Anyhow most of the snow is melted..we got electric back last night...but 1,000s still out...

Denise