Hi All

ladyg
ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
I just want to let you all know that I am still here. I have be reading posts almost every day but not posting myself. My life has been so hectic - in a good way.
We bought a "new" house. It needed a lot of work done so I was working at my regular job and then working at the house in the evenings. When we got it done then there was the whole moving thing. Needless to say I was extremely worn out. I am finally getting settled and have more time to myself - at least some days.
While I was not posting I was keeping all of you in my thoughts and sending out positive energy to all who needed it. I really missed not having the energy to send the individual encouragement and support.
Oh, by the way, Happy Birthday to all those that I missed.

Hugs,
Georgia

Comments

• butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    Georgia,
    I hope your enjoying that new home... crazy life can be good but I'm glad to hear you are finding some down time now. Some days I check in as well but just don't have the time to post all the time. I think we all know we are here for each other and someone is never more then a keystroke away. We have a pretty special family here...

Hugs,
    Lorrie
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Glad
    Just glad you checked in. Don't want people putting a shout out for you. The occasional "Hi there" keeps people from worrying.
  • grams2jc
    grams2jc Member Posts: 756
    Glad you are getting rested up!
    Hope you are enjoying your new home. That is a lot of work, remodeling and moving, bet you are glad it is over.

Enjoy, good to hear from you,

Jennifer
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member

Georgia,
    I hope your enjoying that new home... crazy life can be good but I'm glad to hear you are finding some down time now. Some days I check in as well but just don't have the time to post all the time. I think we all know we are here for each other and someone is never more then a keystroke away. We have a pretty special family here...

Hugs,
    Lorrie

Now don't work too hard and
    Now don't work too hard and just know that we all are sending you big hugs!

Sue :)
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    grams2jc said:

Glad you are getting rested up!
    Hope you are enjoying your new home. That is a lot of work, remodeling and moving, bet you are glad it is over.

Enjoy, good to hear from you,

Jennifer

Georgia,
    Glad you were busy in a good way. Congrats on the new home!
    So good to hear from you.
    Bless your house and family.
    Hugs,
    Wanda