Hi Mates , it is FRIDAY ! any interesting plan for the weekend?

2»

Comments

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Weekend
    Well today we went to go see The Three Musketeers and it was an awesome movie. Love anything Renaissance period. Tomorrow going to find some wallpaper border for my kitchen and still stripping the wallpaper we have up. What a job. Church either tomorrow afternoon or Sunday morning. Then our daughter is coming to say good bye as she is leaving for her husband's new Army Post. Going to miss her and the grandkids so bad :( Having our two boys over Sunday evening for dinner. They never eat right because Mom doesn't cook for them anymore, so they get a home cooked dinner.

Kim
  • Kenny H.
    Kenny H. Member Posts: 502 Member

Weekend
    Well today we went to go see The Three Musketeers and it was an awesome movie. Love anything Renaissance period. Tomorrow going to find some wallpaper border for my kitchen and still stripping the wallpaper we have up. What a job. Church either tomorrow afternoon or Sunday morning. Then our daughter is coming to say good bye as she is leaving for her husband's new Army Post. Going to miss her and the grandkids so bad :( Having our two boys over Sunday evening for dinner. They never eat right because Mom doesn't cook for them anymore, so they get a home cooked dinner.

Kim

Working Saturday again, then
    Working Saturday again, then Sunday back to watch Nascar, NFL (did same last weekend lol)

GO RANGERS btw.

Nice, finally cool enough to turn off the A/C here.
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    Kenny H. said:

Working Saturday again, then
    Working Saturday again, then Sunday back to watch Nascar, NFL (did same last weekend lol)

GO RANGERS btw.

Nice, finally cool enough to turn off the A/C here.

Every body supports RANGERS here! , at list that's
    what it looks like! , enjoy the match Kenny!
  • pepebcn

Weekend

Kim

Lots of things to do Kim!
    where is your daughter going ? do they remain in the US?.
    Hugs!
  • buckeye2
    buckeye2 Member Posts: 428 Member
    I have to say I always enjoy
    I have to say I always enjoy this thread because it is representative that people are living their normal lives with this disease. We went to a cold high school FB game last night and afterwards when driving past the bowling alley on the way home, my husband saw a friend in the window. Therefore I got dumped back at home quickly. I don't know what time he got home but hope it was very late because that would be normal for him. Tonight the Bucks take on Wisconsin and hubby is making plans for the perfect place to watch the game. I think it's our living room but probably will end up back at the bowling alley. It's a normal weekend. I love normal! Lisa
  • pepebcn
    buckeye2 said:

I have to say I always enjoy
    I have to say I always enjoy this thread because it is representative that people are living their normal lives with this disease. We went to a cold high school FB game last night and afterwards when driving past the bowling alley on the way home, my husband saw a friend in the window. Therefore I got dumped back at home quickly. I don't know what time he got home but hope it was very late because that would be normal for him. Tonight the Bucks take on Wisconsin and hubby is making plans for the perfect place to watch the game. I think it's our living room but probably will end up back at the bowling alley. It's a normal weekend. I love normal! Lisa

Thank you Lisa for enjoying the thread , I think you are right ,
    it's the demonstration life must go on ! .
    Hugs!
  • abrub
    abrub Member Posts: 2,174 Member
    Curling in the Senior Women's Grand Nationals
    I'll be curling in the Senior Women's Grand Nationals in Utica today and tomorrow. ("Seniors" are over 50.) Then Monday at the Metropolitan Opera Guild's annual luncheon, honoring Marilyn Horne. A busy few days!
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    pepebcn said:

Lots of things to do Kim!
    where is your daughter going ? do they remain in the US?.
    Hugs!

Daughter
    Yes she is going to be in the US. He just got back from Afghanistan in June so at least he is here for a year.

Kim
  • tommycat
    tommycat Member Posts: 790 Member
    I love this thread too
    I love this thread too :)
    This afternoon the girls (twins, age 6) and I are going to a neighborhood pumpkin carving party....I usually have creative ideas that, er, don't exactly turn out as planned. Tomorrow day we are going to a friend's 41st birthday party and I am bringing him six boutique beers that I KNOW he will enjoy. Then later we'll pick up my husband who was working in Japan.
    Pepe, why is Tuesday a holiday in Spain?
  • pepebcn

Daughter
    Yes she is going to be in the US. He just got back from Afghanistan in June so at least he is here for a year.

Kim

What a relief Kim!
    Hugs!
  • pepebcn
    tommycat said:

I love this thread too
    I love this thread too :)
    This afternoon the girls (twins, age 6) and I are going to a neighborhood pumpkin carving party....I usually have creative ideas that, er, don't exactly turn out as planned. Tomorrow day we are going to a friend's 41st birthday party and I am bringing him six boutique beers that I KNOW he will enjoy. Then later we'll pick up my husband who was working in Japan.
    Pepe, why is Tuesday a holiday in Spain?

Got a funny an busy weekend Tommy !
    It's all saints day ! this is the origin of halloween , celebrated in most of European countries !
  • PhillieG
    PhillieG Member Posts: 4,866 Member
    Weather to do this or that...
    I say Weather because the grass needs cutting, the leaves need raking, and it's snowing and we are looking at 9-12" of snow today. Not to mention that my pool isn't closed either.
    Likely I will stay indoors and enjoy the snow...
  • pepebcn
    PhillieG said:

Weather to do this or that...
    I say Weather because the grass needs cutting, the leaves need raking, and it's snowing and we are looking at 9-12" of snow today. Not to mention that my pool isn't closed either.
    Likely I will stay indoors and enjoy the snow...

Got a good fireplace Phil?
    Nice plan while reading a book!
  • Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    Just watching it snow!
    Nothing special here in Virginia except for this unusually early snow storm.

We have about 4 inches of the heavy white stuff. Not much in the scheme of things but normally we don't see any measurable snow until late November or early December.

Keeping fingers crossed that this is not a sign of much more to come...lol.

Best to all,

Marie who loves kitties
  • pepebcn

Just watching it snow!
    Nothing special here in Virginia except for this unusually early snow storm.

We have about 4 inches of the heavy white stuff. Not much in the scheme of things but normally we don't see any measurable snow until late November or early December.

Keeping fingers crossed that this is not a sign of much more to come...lol.

Best to all,

Marie who loves kitties

Well Marie.......just the same that I say to Phil!
    A fireplace ......a book.....some good music! and rest!
    Have a melancholic weekend!
  • pepebcn
    abrub said:

Curling in the Senior Women's Grand Nationals
    I'll be curling in the Senior Women's Grand Nationals in Utica today and tomorrow. ("Seniors" are over 50.) Then Monday at the Metropolitan Opera Guild's annual luncheon, honoring Marilyn Horne. A busy few days!

Im glad to see you so active curling every week! thats great!
    Hope you enjoy the Luncheon Alice!
  • abrub
    abrub Member Posts: 2,174 Member
    pepebcn said:

Im glad to see you so active curling every week! thats great!
    Hope you enjoy the Luncheon Alice!

We won the Curling Championship
    and brought home a large trophy! Wheee! Great weekend of curling - good team, great games!