Dense Breast Bill Veto in Calif - Lets get on Jerry Brown's case!

Jennifer1961
Jennifer1961 Member Posts: 137
Hey ladies! I'm so upset about this veto. OUr legislature passed the bill which would require that women be informed of dense breast and that mammogram may not show malignant growths. I never thought this would happen or I would have put pressure on Jerry Brown. From what I understand he bowed to the Calif. Medical Assoc. which is a very powerful lobby here. I personally could have been spared a lot of grief if I had been told I had dense breasts. I had my mammogram faithfully every year, but no one thought to mention it to me. Perhaps it could have been caught sooner and I wouldn't of had to have chemo and 6 surgeries. But I'm lucky. My tumor was close to the surface so I was able to feel it pretty easily. I know a lot of ladies aren't so lucky and they end up with a dire prognosis. This is about $$$$ nothing else. Let's give Gov. Brown a piece of our minds. Let him know we're more powerful than the Calif. Medical Assoc.

Jennifer

Comments

• kchaffee
    kchaffee Member Posts: 4
    HENDA LAW
    Henda Law. All women should be informed about their breast density and
    the need for additional testing. Jerry Brown is allowing women to die,
    because he vetoed the law on this very issue, he has blood on his hands.

Lets start a Occupy Protest on this very important issue.............
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    kchaffee said:

HENDA LAW
    Henda Law. All women should be informed about their breast density and
    the need for additional testing. Jerry Brown is allowing women to die,
    because he vetoed the law on this very issue, he has blood on his hands.

Lets start a Occupy Protest on this very important issue.............

yes it is very important to be aware
    I wish I knew, probably could catch mine much earlier
    New Flower
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

yes it is very important to be aware
    I wish I knew, probably could catch mine much earlier
    New Flower

Okay California Gals .. I am in the processing of
    gathering email addresses .. telephone numbers .. and other means of contacting .. our YAHOO IDIOT -- Governor -- Jackasss Brown!

Vicki Sam
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    VickiSam said:

Okay California Gals .. I am in the processing of
    gathering email addresses .. telephone numbers .. and other means of contacting .. our YAHOO IDIOT -- Governor -- Jackasss Brown!

Vicki Sam

Good Thank you
    I still cannot understand the gov. He is proposing many other spending initiatives, while young women are suffering from misdiagnosis and likely to get treatment at the very late stage. Vicki, I am glad that you have been doing it.
    Thank you