NewFlower: Up, Up & Away!

Bella Luna
Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
Hi Olga,

Wishing you a wonderful time as you leave the West Coast for your trip! I am sure you will be fine and will have stories to share when you get back. Can't wait to hear how it went.

Hugs from your South Bay Sister!
Ines

Comments

• aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    Where's she going?
    Well, hope it's for fun, not work, and I, too wish you well, Olga.

xoxo
    Victoria
  • Bella Luna
    Michigan for a business
    Michigan for a business trip. She is a tad bit nervous about the trip.
    I
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

Michigan for a business
    Michigan for a business trip. She is a tad bit nervous about the trip.
    I

New Flower .. I'm right there with you ....
    holding your hand .. hate to fly, but I do fly when I have to.

Have a wonderful, stress-less flight and productive business trip.

Vicki Sam
  • Bella Luna
    Update on NewFlower
    I spoke with NewFlower this evening. She is doing just dandy and is acclimating to the 3 hour difference. She is also being vigilant about keeping up with her exercises for her lymphedema. Hooray for NewFlower!
  • VickiSam

Update on NewFlower
    I spoke with NewFlower this evening. She is doing just dandy and is acclimating to the 3 hour difference. She is also being vigilant about keeping up with her exercises for her lymphedema. Hooray for NewFlower!

Ines, Thank you for the update ....
    Olga is a force of kindness, and strength -- I am so happy that she is coming into her own.

Vicki Sam
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    VickiSam said:

Ines, Thank you for the update ....
    Olga is a force of kindness, and strength -- I am so happy that she is coming into her own.

Vicki Sam

I am back in LA
    Ines, Vicki & Victoria,
    Thank you for your good wishes. I am still little tired , however can report to you, my friend, I did very well. I was so nervous because:
    I was going by myself, I was not on the plane since my mastectomy and 20 nodes gone, I have never been in Detroit before.
    While ordered in advance my new compression sleeve and glove came in incorrect size and measurement, I have followed my therapist recommendations and have my arm and hand under control. I also gave myself a preventive shot from blood clots.
    We were working 10 hours a day I WAS ABLE to keep up with "NORMAL" people, most younger than me. Long road of treatment and recovery, right? Being as everybody else is a great accomplishment for me.
    Have a nice weekend
    New Flower
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member

I am back in LA
    Ines, Vicki & Victoria,
    Thank you for your good wishes. I am still little tired , however can report to you, my friend, I did very well. I was so nervous because:
    I was going by myself, I was not on the plane since my mastectomy and 20 nodes gone, I have never been in Detroit before.
    While ordered in advance my new compression sleeve and glove came in incorrect size and measurement, I have followed my therapist recommendations and have my arm and hand under control. I also gave myself a preventive shot from blood clots.
    We were working 10 hours a day I WAS ABLE to keep up with "NORMAL" people, most younger than me. Long road of treatment and recovery, right? Being as everybody else is a great accomplishment for me.
    Have a nice weekend
    New Flower

Normal people
    You are above and beyond normal people. You have a caring wonderful soul.

You're awesome, blossom:)

xoxo
    Victoria
  • New Flower
    aisling8 said:

Normal people
    You are above and beyond normal people. You have a caring wonderful soul.

You're awesome, blossom:)

xoxo
    Victoria

I meant keep up Physically with normal people who has no clue
    Victoria,
    Of course I am special, however being tired as a healthy 28 years old former football player was a big deal for me
    Hugs
  • VickiSam

I meant keep up Physically with normal people who has no clue
    Victoria,
    Of course I am special, however being tired as a healthy 28 years old former football player was a big deal for me
    Hugs

Olga ..
    I am thrilled that you kept up .. physically, emotionally and Mentality! Your new NORMAL .. keeping up with those 28 years young!!

former football player - I am jealous, Olga.

Vicki Sam
  • New Flower
    VickiSam said:

Olga ..
    I am thrilled that you kept up .. physically, emotionally and Mentality! Your new NORMAL .. keeping up with those 28 years young!!

former football player - I am jealous, Olga.

Vicki Sam

Vicki
    Vicki
    I was thinking that you could enjoy it. Actually our "team" had two former college footfall players 28 and 50 years old. I was surprised that 50 years old former player complained about night sleep disruption (because of time-zone and also using Ambien as many of us - survivors. I also shared my sleeping pills (Melatonin) with some of my colleagues from California, and found out that majority of people 40years and older do not sleep well at night.
    Hugs