for the stage 4's and all the others

mrsbotch
mrsbotch Member Posts: 349
I have been away for awhile and came back home to read alot of the new postings. Many of us know what you are going thru as the EC patient and the caregiver. Sherry and I both lost our husbands this past February. It has been a long 8 months. I know I can speak for both of us and tell all of you this is not a journey ANYONE wants to go on. Its a rollercoaster ride that doesn't stop. BUT there are some really good success stories. For those of you that beat this beast you are amazing. and your caregivers are fabulous people who really have put their heart and soul into you and caring for you.

For the Stage 4's. WOW I have never in my life met a more determined bunch of people. Day after day week after week you still go on . You make my heart sing at times with all of your gumption. I feel so blessed to be a part of this EC group. I gotta hand it to Vince, Jim, Neal and all the others who have passed away. You are in God's arms now and he is caring for you. Chemosmoker, Lee in London and the rest of you I applaud you and your beautiful families. Please know how much we all care and respect you. I guess thats my word for you. I RESPECT all of you so much.

Love

Barbara

Comments

• json_2011
    json_2011 Member Posts: 100
    thankyou Barbara , I lost
    thankyou Barbara , I lost contact and was going to call you. I do believe you are in Blairsville , GA ?

Jason from Ellijay
  • chemosmoker
    chemosmoker Member Posts: 501
    Dear Barb! You did it again!
    Barb,
    I love YOU and I love your posts. I wish you would post more, but I BET you wish I would WRITE more!! LOL
    Stalemate?

I am glad you are back. I will PM you.
    That was a very nice post. You have a way with words. May Jim Vince an Neal rest in peace. I KNOW they are watching over you, as I will be Michelle.

(I will be driving Lee CRAZY chasing him around heaven, for sure, Bet your buns on that one!!)

Thank you Barb for touching my heart yet again. I hope you are having a blessed weekend.
    My word for YOU and for all you caregivers is ADMIRATION.

With love and admiration,
    Eric
  • mrsbotch
    json_2011 said:

thankyou Barbara , I lost
    thankyou Barbara , I lost contact and was going to call you. I do believe you are in Blairsville , GA ?

Jason from Ellijay

Blairsville
    Yes Jason I am in Blairsville Georgia. How is your mom and how are you doing?

barb
  • mrsbotch

Dear Barb! You did it again!
    Barb,
    I love YOU and I love your posts. I wish you would post more, but I BET you wish I would WRITE more!! LOL
    Stalemate?

I am glad you are back. I will PM you.
    That was a very nice post. You have a way with words. May Jim Vince an Neal rest in peace. I KNOW they are watching over you, as I will be Michelle.

(I will be driving Lee CRAZY chasing him around heaven, for sure, Bet your buns on that one!!)

Thank you Barb for touching my heart yet again. I hope you are having a blessed weekend.
    My word for YOU and for all you caregivers is ADMIRATION.

With love and admiration,
    Eric

Thanks you
    Thank you Eric and Michele . I know you and Lee will be right on each others Butts all the time. You please check on our men for us. Hopefully that will not be for a long time tho. I want Vince to know how much I love him and miss him.

Please do post when you can for me. How is the pain now? Did you and Michele get away? I hope she contacts me.

I love you both and care deeply for your well-being.

I was in Florida for 5 days but am back strong.

Love

Barbara
  • jojoshort
    jojoshort Member Posts: 230 Member
    Gritty bunch
    Indeed, a gritty bunch. AND there's some success stories, too! How I wish it could be that way for all..
    Live Life/Love Life.

Jo-Ann