Hershey Girls

linpsu
linpsu Member Posts: 747
Jean is having trouble getting on CSN so asked that this be posted ASAP. If any of you are planning on attending the dinner next Saturday at 6:00 at the Forebay Restaurant at the Hershey Lodge and you have not yet contacted Jean, please do so right away so she can finalize the reservations. She said that a few of you said you might be coming, and she needs to know definite numbers. Thanks. See you soon! Linda

Comments

• sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    I'll email Jean
    Thanks, Linda - can't wait to meet you!

Sue
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Hi Linda
    I can't wait to meet you too. Jean already knows that I and my husband will be there.
    Char
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    sbmly53 said:

I'll email Jean
    Thanks, Linda - can't wait to meet you!

Sue

Wish I could come! Have fun
    Wish I could come! Have fun and take lots of pics for us!

Hugs, Diane
  • waffle8
    waffle8 Member Posts: 234
    cahjah75 said:

Hi Linda
    I can't wait to meet you too. Jean already knows that I and my husband will be there.
    Char

what not to wear! lol
    Having a girl moment just wondering what the dress code is for this restaurant? Looking forward to seeing everyone!
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    waffle8 said:

what not to wear! lol
    Having a girl moment just wondering what the dress code is for this restaurant? Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Checked the website
    and they list dress as resort casual. What does that mean? I was planning on nice slacks and whatever the weather deemed appropriate. If you "Google" Hershey Lodge you can go to dining and then the Forebay Restaurant and check out the menu.
  • GMcD
    GMcD Member Posts: 134
    skipper54 said:

Checked the website
    and they list dress as resort casual. What does that mean? I was planning on nice slacks and whatever the weather deemed appropriate. If you "Google" Hershey Lodge you can go to dining and then the Forebay Restaurant and check out the menu.

Sending my regrets
    Had so hoped to come, enjoy!! Been out of touch due to major computer crash and just now getting back into this century techwise.
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    I wish I can come....I might
    I wish I can come....I might actually. Although I am in NY, I can get my sweetheart to drive me there to meet you all. I would love to see you all!!
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    waffle8 said:

what not to wear! lol

Hadn't thought there would be a 'dress code'
    Slacks and a nice top for me. I was planning jeans...And I did check out the menu - I'm glad I have a week to decide.

Sue
  • shelbyhome
    shelbyhome Member Posts: 145
    Linda please tell Jean that
    Linda please tell Jean that things just didn't work out and I won't be able to come, I am dissapointed not to meet you all.
    Have fun and post pictures
    Hugs :) Robbin
  • waffle8
    waffle8 Member Posts: 234
    sbmly53 said:

Hadn't thought there would be a 'dress code'
    Slacks and a nice top for me. I was planning jeans...And I did check out the menu - I'm glad I have a week to decide.

Sue

Yum!
    Went back and checked out the menu too! Gaining weight as we speak! Looks like I am packing my jeans! Yea!
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    I don't think that resort casual means jeans. Nice slacks and top would be appropriate. One week from today we will be there!
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Thanks Linda
    Was finally able to get on. However, it is sooooo slow. Diana BC, GMcD, and Shelbyhome, we will miss you. Maybe next time.

xoxo,
    Jean