One more Mammo..tomorrow..

disneyfan2008
disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
This is almost 4 yrs post the start of BC...

Funny thing is since all this started..my oldest daughter got a job in the Imagining Center I go to..she even set up my appt...

Denise

Comments

• LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    You need the Bus!
    Best wishes for you tomorrow with great results! Sending you positive thoughts.
  • grams2jc
    grams2jc Member Posts: 756
    We're mammo buddies, LOL
    I have my 1st mammo since dx tomorrow. Only have right breast remaining and it's never been a problem so am not worried about it, just another thing to do.

My reward is hopping on a plane after the mammo to go on a short shopping, eating, "no stress" long weekend.

Yahoo!

Good luck,

Jennifer
  • disneyfan2008
    grams2jc said:

We're mammo buddies, LOL
    I have my 1st mammo since dx tomorrow. Only have right breast remaining and it's never been a problem so am not worried about it, just another thing to do.

My reward is hopping on a plane after the mammo to go on a short shopping, eating, "no stress" long weekend.

Yahoo!

Good luck,

Jennifer

@Jennifer.
    have a great time....

Denise
  • disneyfan2008
    grams2jc said:

We're mammo buddies, LOL

Yahoo!

Good luck,

Jennifer

@Jennifer.
    have a great time....

Denise
  • disneyfan2008

You need the Bus!

Bus
    sure i'll take the bus....next week oncologist i'll need it two days...~! new dr this visit mine is out on maternity...so someone I have never met next appt.

Denise
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member

You need the Bus!

Good luck and praying for a
    Good luck and praying for a good mammo for you!

Hugs, Leeza
  • disneyfan2008
    Mammo done
    LOOKED good at quick check..of course has to be READ....by someone else

Since my last Mammo my oldest daughter started working at Imagining center...she made my appt...then yesterday checked me in..took me to the exam room etc...

Denise

ON to Oncologist next week
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member

Mammo done

Since my last Mammo my oldest daughter started working at Imagining center...she made my appt...then yesterday checked me in..took me to the exam room etc...

Denise

Glad to hear things looked good
    it must be the pink "wash" the films get done in. Keep smilin'!
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member

Mammo done

Denise

You didn't get your results
    You didn't get your results right then Denise? I would hate to wait. I always get mine right after my mammo and ultrasound. Praying to hear good news!
  • disneyfan2008
    jnl said:

You didn't get your results
    You didn't get your results right then Denise? I would hate to wait. I always get mine right after my mammo and ultrasound. Praying to hear good news!

no results ...but oddly I
    no results ...but oddly I don't worry or fret...just wait for letter or call...

I am odd I KNOW...hehe LOL

Denise
  • disneyfan2008
    Well I got my official
    Well I got my official paper report that all looks NORMAL with Mammo...I see my Oncoloist on Wed...IT did say Possible MRI...I have only had one just prior to surgery...i'll know for sure on Wed...unless that is just included in most paperwork...as recommendations..

Denise