Began today...

Christmas Girl
Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
First rads treatment, of the second time around (first time almost 8 years ago).

One done, 32 more to go. Relieved to have finally begun. Gotta start, in order to finish.

Kind regards, Susan

Comments

• MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Wishing...
    You the best! I just finished my second round of rads...remember it does go fast...
    Hugs, Nancy
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Good luck and soft hugs sent
    Good luck and soft hugs sent your way.
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    thinking of you..
    Denise

thinking of you..

Denise
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    I want to wish you well on
    I want to wish you well on your treatment. May you recover smoothly, with little to no side effects. Please keep us posted on how you do. My prayers go out to you.
  • grams2jc
    grams2jc Member Posts: 756
    Sorry you have to do it again
    But glad it is started. Are you marking each one off the calendar and figuring out what percentage done you are? That's what kept me "partly sane"

Good luck!!

Jennifer
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    grams2jc said:

Sorry you have to do it again
    But glad it is started. Are you marking each one off the calendar and figuring out what percentage done you are? That's what kept me "partly sane"

Good luck!!

Jennifer

Susan ..
    Getting started ... so important for our mental well being. Strength to you during this new phase of your battle with the beast.

You are my Hero, Susan . . . !

Gentle hugs,

Vicki Sam
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    This will go faster than you
    This will go faster than you can imagine. Think how fast Christmas comes once November is here and it's nearly November. You are going to kick butt! xoxoxoxo Lynn
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Susan... wishing you the
    Susan... wishing you the best with rads. You have started the ball rolling with treatment and I wish you strength, hope, and serenity.

God bless.
    Ines
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member

Susan... wishing you the
    Susan... wishing you the best with rads. You have started the ball rolling with treatment and I wish you strength, hope, and serenity.

God bless.
    Ines

Sending gentle hugs
    Sorry you have to go through this again. When you become a rad grad this time does that mean you have a master's degree?!
  • robang13
    robang13 Member Posts: 333
    Good luck with treatment
    Good luck with treatment Susan. Hoping you have an easy go of it! Hugs to you~

angela
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    robang13 said:

Good luck with treatment
    Good luck with treatment Susan. Hoping you have an easy go of it! Hugs to you~

angela

Susan
    Wishing you the best of luck in your treatment my friend.

Hugs,
    Margo
  • Mitzi333
    Mitzi333 Member Posts: 511 Member

Susan
    Wishing you the best of luck in your treatment my friend.

Hugs,
    Margo

Yes... time to get the party started!
    As you know, the daily Rad treatments go fast. You'll be a Rad Grad again before you know it. Keep your Aquaphor going and you'll whiz through the treatments.

Sending positive vibes your way...Wishing You all the BEST!!!

(((Hugs)))
    Mitzi ;0)
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Mitzi333 said:

Yes... time to get the party started!
    As you know, the daily Rad treatments go fast. You'll be a Rad Grad again before you know it. Keep your Aquaphor going and you'll whiz through the treatments.

Sending positive vibes your way...Wishing You all the BEST!!!

(((Hugs)))
    Mitzi ;0)

Susan
    Wishing you an easy time with your treatment. I hope your skin will tolerate well and you will be not fatigued by the end at the time your graduation!
    Hugs,
    New flower