SoCal Gals... Carkris is coming to LA come Nov.!

Bella Luna
Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
edited October 2011 in Breast Cancer #1
Carkris( Penny) and sister are coming to Los Angeles for the Ellen DeGeneres Show! Come join us for a brunch/lunch ManjaFest for Penny and her sister on Sunday, November 6th.

Specifics to follow once we have an eatery lined up. Restaurant suggestions are welcomed!

Ines

Comments

• aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    Sounds fun
    Can't promise, but hope to make it happen.

Thanks for letting us know.

xoxo
    Victoria
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    aisling8 said:

Sounds fun
    Can't promise, but hope to make it happen.

Thanks for letting us know.

xoxo
    Victoria

I LOVE IT!!!
    ... when ladies from here gather! Nothing quite like it, I know from personal experience.

Kind regards, Susan
  • Bella Luna
    Location, location, location... to be determined.
    we are still working out the logistics. info to come shortly.
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Stand in line!
    I get to meet Penny before you - at Hershey!!! How exciting to be able to meet our beloved sisters.

Sue
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    sbmly53 said:

Stand in line!
    I get to meet Penny before you - at Hershey!!! How exciting to be able to meet our beloved sisters.

Sue

I came back from my trip and are catching up
    I am looking forward to meet Penny in person and hug all my favorite So Cal girls
    New Flower
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member

I came back from my trip and are catching up
    I am looking forward to meet Penny in person and hug all my favorite So Cal girls
    New Flower

yes it will be great fun to
    yes it will be great fun to meet you all!
  • Bella Luna
    Decisions, decisions
    Penny will you and your sister be renting a car? If so, do you want to get together at The Getty? It's a beautiful place and I think you and your sister would enjoy the scenery. It's definitely a must see for those coming to LA. It's close to the San Fernando Valley where you will be staying. If you will not be renting, would you rather meet at the hotel's restaurant?

Let us know when you have a chance.
    Ines
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294

Decisions, decisions
    Penny will you and your sister be renting a car? If so, do you want to get together at The Getty? It's a beautiful place and I think you and your sister would enjoy the scenery. It's definitely a must see for those coming to LA. It's close to the San Fernando Valley where you will be staying. If you will not be renting, would you rather meet at the hotel's restaurant?

Let us know when you have a chance.
    Ines

The Getty Center http://www.getty.edu/visit/
    I like The Getty Center idea.You can check it out:http://www.getty.edu/visit/
    It has restaurant and cafe as well