Five

Lighthouse_7
Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
is on tonight on Lifetime. It's 5 short stories of the impact of breast cancer on women. Looks good, you can see a trailer on line.
Each story is directed by different star. Jennifer Anniston and Alicia Keys are two that I remember.
Just thought someone might like to see it.
Hugs,
Wanda

Comments

• mamolady
    mamolady Member Posts: 796 Member
    I am trying to find a way to
    I am trying to find a way to watch it with out having cable.....
    I hope Netflix or Hulu pick it up!

Cindy
  • Pam5
    Pam5 Member Posts: 232
    mamolady said:

I am trying to find a way to
    I am trying to find a way to watch it with out having cable.....
    I hope Netflix or Hulu pick it up!

Cindy

I decided to DVR it - I'm
    I decided to DVR it - I'm not up for watching it tonight. Maybe a couple of nights from now.
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    I watched it. It was okay.
    I watched it. It was okay. The first one with Pearl was sad that everyone tried to keep her away, and the way that friends and family reacted, shows how all people deal with unpleasant circumstances. Ford is doing a good thing donating so much to bc research and awareness. I just hope that more goes to research and helping those who do not have the money or insurance to get help, than to awareness as so much of the monies now are going to awareness and no where near enough to research.

We will never have a cure if there is no funding to find a cure!!
  • epark
    epark Member Posts: 339
    camul said:

I watched it. It was okay. The first one with Pearl was sad that everyone tried to keep her away, and the way that friends and family reacted, shows how all people deal with unpleasant circumstances. Ford is doing a good thing donating so much to bc research and awareness. I just hope that more goes to research and helping those who do not have the money or insurance to get help, than to awareness as so much of the monies now are going to awareness and no where near enough to research.

I agree with Camul...
    it was ok... I dont know maybe I accepted more out of it......the 3rd story about Chyenne threw me for a loop at the end of the show when her husband showed up with the daughter but not her....
  • epark
    epark Member Posts: 339
    camul said:

I agree with Camul...
    it was ok... I dont know maybe I accepted more out of it......the 3rd story about Chyenne threw me for a loop at the end of the show when her husband showed up with the daughter but not her....
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    epark said:

I agree with Camul...

It was only okay and I did
    It was only okay and I did expect more! Sorry to say that I fell asleep in the middle of the second story.
    Oh well, again, the previews were better than the actual show.
    Sigh,
    Wanda
  • mollyz
    mollyz Member Posts: 756 Member

It was only okay and I did
    It was only okay and I did expect more! Sorry to say that I fell asleep in the middle of the second story.
    Oh well, again, the previews were better than the actual show.
    Sigh,
    Wanda

I watched it!!!
    I fell asleep on it also but it's coming back on Saturday at 8 pm and sunday at 8pm im going to dvr it this time. MOLLYZ
  • tjohnson2310
    tjohnson2310 Member Posts: 168 Member
    It was ok
    It was ok, the stories seemed rushed. I give it 1 out 4 stars. In Mia's story when she had on the beanie and pajamas while sick in the bathroom. I cried because it brought back the memories of chemo.