Is Anyone Watching "Dancing With The Stars?"

Comments

• natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Ritzy said:

Traci, you are a riot! You
    Traci, you are a riot! You always make me smile!

Sue :)

I'm a DWTS junkie - I enjoy
    I'm a DWTS junkie - I enjoy dancing and watching dancing. Cousin Traci I agree with most of your comments. Nancy or Chaz should have said by by last nite NOT Kristin. Kate + 8 danced like she had "8" feet. Mister P or whatever his name is moved like the Budweiser Brigade of horses however Mr. P had no reigns, he was all over the place.

I havent voted the past couple seasons, but was disappointed with last nite's elimination.

Carkis I'm with you regarding Ms. Brooke Charvet. I agree she looks good but so do many of the contestants. Her fake smile does nothing for her. Please bring back Samantha Harris.

It's an interesting season. None are really good dancers so this year it really is about who improves although the voting continues to be a popularity contest. Evidently Kristin doesnt have a large enough fan base. Chaz and Nancy have those fan bases. I do hope that Chaz actually moves next week rather than standing and having Lacey dance around him.When it comes to Nancy I think Len is even afraid to say anything negative. After all my critique YES I remain a DWTS junkie.
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    natly15 said:

I'm a DWTS junkie - I enjoy
    I'm a DWTS junkie - I enjoy dancing and watching dancing. Cousin Traci I agree with most of your comments. Nancy or Chaz should have said by by last nite NOT Kristin. Kate + 8 danced like she had "8" feet. Mister P or whatever his name is moved like the Budweiser Brigade of horses however Mr. P had no reigns, he was all over the place.

I havent voted the past couple seasons, but was disappointed with last nite's elimination.

Carkis I'm with you regarding Ms. Brooke Charvet. I agree she looks good but so do many of the contestants. Her fake smile does nothing for her. Please bring back Samantha Harris.

It's an interesting season. None are really good dancers so this year it really is about who improves although the voting continues to be a popularity contest. Evidently Kristin doesnt have a large enough fan base. Chaz and Nancy have those fan bases. I do hope that Chaz actually moves next week rather than standing and having Lacey dance around him.When it comes to Nancy I think Len is even afraid to say anything negative. After all my critique YES I remain a DWTS junkie.

I am just grrring all over
    I am just grrring all over the place that Kristin is gone! What is wrong with these voters? Chaz cannot dance! He should have been gone this week.

I agree that it is a popularity vote, but, I think the judges votes and scoring should be like 80% and the viewing public like 20%.

I am enjoying the show though, just not happy with Kristin going.

And, I am still grring LOL
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member

this stinks!!!!!!!!!!!
    Okay, I was the last one to comment after Monday's competition, so...let me be the first to comment after the results! THIS REALLY DOES STINK!!!!!!!! That's why I said they need to be voted for according to their ability to dance, not a popularity contest. I don't even know who Kristin is, but she was certainly one of the most talented dancers on board this year. It makes me not want to watch anymore!

How about you???????????

I've watched several years
    I've watched several years of this show too and love it! I thought Monday's show was so great! JR's dance had me crying, very moving.

Kristin should still be on and Chaz gone!

Hugs, Jan
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    susie09 said:

I am just grrring all over
    I am just grrring all over the place that Kristin is gone! What is wrong with these voters? Chaz cannot dance! He should have been gone this week.

I agree that it is a popularity vote, but, I think the judges votes and scoring should be like 80% and the viewing public like 20%.

I am enjoying the show though, just not happy with Kristin going.

And, I am still grring LOL

Why in the world was Carrie
    Why in the world was Carrie Ann crying over Chaz's performance? If anyone deserves tears, it is JR! I am crossing fingers that Chaz goes tonight. He can't dance and I am tired of all of his excuses.

I was surprised that Chynna messed up. I really think she is the best dancer and I would like to see her go to the end.

Ricki and Derek are awesome!

Lex
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Alexis F said:

Why in the world was Carrie
    Why in the world was Carrie Ann crying over Chaz's performance? If anyone deserves tears, it is JR! I am crossing fingers that Chaz goes tonight. He can't dance and I am tired of all of his excuses.

I was surprised that Chynna messed up. I really think she is the best dancer and I would like to see her go to the end.

Ricki and Derek are awesome!

Lex

Could not believe that
    Could not believe that Chynna went home :( She really could dance and only had the one bad performance.

It was great to see Derek and Julianne dance. I wish Julianne would come back permanently.
  • Mitzi333
    Mitzi333 Member Posts: 511 Member
    DianeBC said:

Could not believe that
    Could not believe that Chynna went home :( She really could dance and only had the one bad performance.

It was great to see Derek and Julianne dance. I wish Julianne would come back permanently.

I agree... Don't think Chynna should have gone home tonight...
    I still think Chaz should go... He did OK, but I hate to see good dancers voted off and others remain because of the popularity vote.

Love Julianne and Derek!!!
  • Mitzi333 said:

I still think Chaz should go... He did OK, but I hate to see good dancers voted off and others remain because of the popularity vote.

Love JR
    I hope that JR wins, him or Ricki. My hubby says he will get all the sympathy votes but the man can dance and he didn't have that in his background. This cast is kind of blah to me, I'd like to see the soccer player go who is dancing with Max? She seems a little full of herself.
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941

Love JR
    I hope that JR wins, him or Ricki. My hubby says he will get all the sympathy votes but the man can dance and he didn't have that in his background. This cast is kind of blah to me, I'd like to see the soccer player go who is dancing with Max? She seems a little full of herself.

Guess Chynna didnt have a
    Guess Chynna didnt have a large enough fan base. So sorry to see her go. Should hve been Chaz or Nancy. David Arquette is also disappointing, I was hoping for more from him. 2 of the better dancers are gone Kristen and Chynna. If votes are based on the dancing Ricki and JR should be the final 2. Carson Kressly has really improved and he supplies a lot of humor. The soccer player always looks to me like she is in a soccer game and not a dance competition, her dancing is out of synch. Kardashian seems to be trying harder and he is growing on me, but by no means is he one of the best dancers. despite my critiques I remain a DWTS junkie. Really like that show.
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Mitzi333 said:

Chaz should go! Like you
    Chaz should go! Like you wrote Mitzi, he did ok, but, not good enough to still be on the show. I think he is just getting sympathy votes.

Ricki and JR are the best!

I'm addicted to the show too and really am enjoying it.
  • Ballerina
    Ballerina Member Posts: 152
    Love Dancing with the Stars
    Hi, I love dancing with the stars and have been watching it for three years. I think it's great that your husband watches it with you. I can't get my husband to watch anything with me other than comedy and sports. So far my favorite is Ricky Lake. She looks fabulous and she is not a skinny dancer. A lot of people think you have to be slim to do a certain style of dance. She is proving them wrong. By the way, I am a skinner dancer but I'm working on that. I also, love JR. He dances from the inside out. I cheat when I vote. I vote for everyone I like.
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Ballerina said:

Love Dancing with the Stars
    Hi, I love dancing with the stars and have been watching it for three years. I think it's great that your husband watches it with you. I can't get my husband to watch anything with me other than comedy and sports. So far my favorite is Ricky Lake. She looks fabulous and she is not a skinny dancer. A lot of people think you have to be slim to do a certain style of dance. She is proving them wrong. By the way, I am a skinner dancer but I'm working on that. I also, love JR. He dances from the inside out. I cheat when I vote. I vote for everyone I like.

I WAS sad to see Chynna voted off...
    I heard that Chynna was voted off on Tuesday's results show, but didn't watch my DVR of the show until last night. Early in the show, when they were interviewing everyone, she actually said, "I thought I'd be a natural at this, that I'd only have to rehearse for maybe 3 hours a day."

REALLY, Chynna?!? I mean, she was a good dancer, and had a lot of potential, but to me, that's some ego, to think she would be able to just waltz in (pun intended) and practice half the time of anyone else.

After I heard that, I wasn't as sad that she was voted off. Though I feel terrible for her partner Tony -- he's such a talented dancer, and a kind partner -- he deserves to win this thing at least once!

Traci
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    TraciInLA said:

I WAS sad to see Chynna voted off...
    I heard that Chynna was voted off on Tuesday's results show, but didn't watch my DVR of the show until last night. Early in the show, when they were interviewing everyone, she actually said, "I thought I'd be a natural at this, that I'd only have to rehearse for maybe 3 hours a day."

REALLY, Chynna?!? I mean, she was a good dancer, and had a lot of potential, but to me, that's some ego, to think she would be able to just waltz in (pun intended) and practice half the time of anyone else.

After I heard that, I wasn't as sad that she was voted off. Though I feel terrible for her partner Tony -- he's such a talented dancer, and a kind partner -- he deserves to win this thing at least once!

Traci

I saw Chynna say that too
    I saw Chynna say that too Traci and thought it was kind of conceded. She was good, and, I hate to see her go, but, I don't think she had the fans voting like some of the others.

Ofcourse I was shocked that Kristin didn't stay too.

Looking forward to Monday's dances. Hoping Chaz goes this week.
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    DianeBC said:

I saw Chynna say that too
    I saw Chynna say that too Traci and thought it was kind of conceded. She was good, and, I hate to see her go, but, I don't think she had the fans voting like some of the others.

Ofcourse I was shocked that Kristin didn't stay too.

Looking forward to Monday's dances. Hoping Chaz goes this week.

I thought everyone did well
    I thought everyone did well except ofcourse for you know who, Chaz. Not sure who will go home tonight, it could be anyone the way the voting is now.

I really am hoping for Derek and Ricki to go all the way!
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    DebbyM said:

I thought everyone did well
    I thought everyone did well except ofcourse for you know who, Chaz. Not sure who will go home tonight, it could be anyone the way the voting is now.

I really am hoping for Derek and Ricki to go all the way!

I have been watching
    I have been watching faithfully, but, if Chaz doesn't go next week, I think I may turn it off. LOL

Jr and Ricki are the best now in my opinion. Either one of them would be great to go to the end and win that beautiful mirror ball trophy. LOL
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Kylez said:

I have been watching
    I have been watching faithfully, but, if Chaz doesn't go next week, I think I may turn it off. LOL

Jr and Ricki are the best now in my opinion. Either one of them would be great to go to the end and win that beautiful mirror ball trophy. LOL

I think it should be....
    Chas, Nancy and David that go home! They are all better than Kate, but then again, a telephone pole would have been a better partner than Kate. I think that Rob K. is doing well. He is surprising me with how hard he is working, and it is paying off for him. I really do enjoy watching this, but I have not figured out how Chas is still there!
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Kylez said:

I have been watching

I think it should be....
    Chas, Nancy and David that go home! They are all better than Kate, but then again, a telephone pole would have been a better partner than Kate. I think that Rob K. is doing well. He is surprising me with how hard he is working, and it is paying off for him. I really do enjoy watching this, but I have not figured out how Chas is still there!
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    camul said:

I think it should be....

I am happy!
    Chaz went home! Whew! Finally! Jr and Ricki were exceptional in their dance on Monday and so happy that they both got 2 10's!

And WOW at Lynn and Max going at it. They got into it last year I think too.

I think everyone is getting better and better with each week!

Martina Mcbride's song, ofcourse, made my hubby and I both cry. When I saw that she was going to be on, I had a feeling she would sing that.

Good week for DWTS!

Now, who is going home next week? hmmmmmmm
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    susie09 said:

I am happy!
    Chaz went home! Whew! Finally! Jr and Ricki were exceptional in their dance on Monday and so happy that they both got 2 10's!

And WOW at Lynn and Max going at it. They got into it last year I think too.

I think everyone is getting better and better with each week!

Martina Mcbride's song, ofcourse, made my hubby and I both cry. When I saw that she was going to be on, I had a feeling she would sing that.

Good week for DWTS!

Now, who is going home next week? hmmmmmmm

I was pretty glad too Susie
    I was pretty glad too Susie to see Chaz go. It was most certainly time at this stage of the show.

I think the competition is between Ricki and JR now. They are both so good.

Tonight was ok with the Halloween theme. I didn't care for the music, as, I thought it was hard for all of them to dance to, but, loved the costumes and the set!

Lex
  • tgf
    tgf Member Posts: 950 Member
    Alexis F said:

I was pretty glad too Susie
    I was pretty glad too Susie to see Chaz go. It was most certainly time at this stage of the show.

I think the competition is between Ricki and JR now. They are both so good.

Tonight was ok with the Halloween theme. I didn't care for the music, as, I thought it was hard for all of them to dance to, but, loved the costumes and the set!

Lex

It's time
    It's time for Nancy to pack up her dance shoes.

hugs.
    teena
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    tgf said:

It's time
    It's time for Nancy to pack up her dance shoes.

hugs.
    teena

I think so too Teena!

I think so too Teena!