cupsofhope

disneyfan2008
disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
I never knew of this until now..I just opened yogurt and ON the inside of foil...

each time if 20cent donation

Denise...

Comments

• skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    Is this like Yoplait
    "Save Lids to Save Lives"? Their money goes to Susan G. Koman.
  • SIROD
    SIROD Member Posts: 2,194 Member
    Caps Their Contribution regardless of lids sent
    I have read that Yoplait caps their contribution regardless on how many lids they receive. Many companies do this and that is why one should think before they pink. They pretend to give 20 cents for each lid and due to the "cause" you will also encourage others to buy too. They profit, give a little and no one is the wiser. They don't say, we cap at a certain amount we will donate to the Komen Foundation.

Best,

Doris
  • disneyfan2008
    skipper54 said:

Is this like Yoplait
    "Save Lids to Save Lives"? Their money goes to Susan G. Koman.

mail lids in?
    Do you have to wash and mail them in? I like Dannon..you can jot code down , toss lid and enter when get home..

Denise
  • disneyfan2008
    SIROD said:

Caps Their Contribution regardless of lids sent
    I have read that Yoplait caps their contribution regardless on how many lids they receive. Many companies do this and that is why one should think before they pink. They pretend to give 20 cents for each lid and due to the "cause" you will also encourage others to buy too. They profit, give a little and no one is the wiser. They don't say, we cap at a certain amount we will donate to the Komen Foundation.

Best,

Doris

wow really?
    not on up and up???? How about coupon I just got in paper this week..PINK energizer battiers...I do not see where they donate any funds...maybe they do>>>

Denise