Cypress Cynthia aka 'CC' -- we are holding you close in our thoughts and prayers today -- "marker

VickiSam
VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
Thinking of you -- hoping all goes well with your marker testing, today .. my Sister.

Positive thoughts, ample prayers and continued remission with good marker levels .. is what I hope, pray and wish for YOU!

Strength, Courage and Hope for a Cure ...

Vicki Sam

Comments

• butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    Sending lots of love, prayer
    Sending lots of love, prayer and positive energy...

Hugs,
    Lorrie
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member

Sending lots of love, prayer
    Sending lots of love, prayer and positive energy...

Hugs,
    Lorrie

sending prayers
    that things go well. We're there with you in spirit even if we can't physically be there.
  • dbhadra
    dbhadra Member Posts: 344 Member
    skipper54 said:

sending prayers
    that things go well. We're there with you in spirit even if we can't physically be there.

Sending prayers
    Your way for good results!

Laura
  • Mitzi333
    Mitzi333 Member Posts: 511 Member
    dbhadra said:

Sending prayers
    Your way for good results!

Laura

My thoughts and prayers are with you...
    Sending prayers and positive vibes your way for Good results.

Hugs~
    Mitzi ;0)
  • mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806
    Mitzi333 said:

My thoughts and prayers are with you...
    Sending prayers and positive vibes your way for Good results.

Hugs~
    Mitzi ;0)

Thoughts
    Thoughts and prayers are with you for great results.

marge
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member

Thoughts
    Thoughts and prayers are with you for great results.

marge

Yes
    Sending my best thoughts and hopes for happy numbers.

xoxo
    Victoria
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Nothing but Good News for
    Nothing but Good News for you. May you continue with your miracles.
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Thank you, thank you, thank
    Thank you, thank you, thank you! I felt you all there and it really does help.

I think my news is fine. My CEA went up another 10% from like 14.1 to ~15.5. My Ca 27.29 went down from 39.9 to 37 (now wnl). So I am going to take that as good news. My oncologist is ok with it and I don't have to see him back for 4 months--yay!

Onc did suggest that I bump up doing my repeat colonoscopy (due April 2012) to a little sooner--just to be safe. I have a call into my gastroenterologist to see what he thinks.

I think this is just a precation because of my sh***y family history (father, uncles, great aunt all with colon cancer). I have had colonoscopies every 5 years since, well who knows since when?? (I'm getting so this stuff is hard to remember ;-)--maybe since 1990? So far, I've been clean, so I am sure I will stay clean as long as I continue to get my 5 year roto-rootering...lol.

I'll keep you guys posted, but I'm celebrating because I feel great and, at least the markers didn't double again! I love you all!
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member

I think my news is fine. My CEA went up another 10% from like 14.1 to ~15.5. My Ca 27.29 went down from 39.9 to 37 (now wnl). So I am going to take that as good news. My oncologist is ok with it and I don't have to see him back for 4 months--yay!

Onc did suggest that I bump up doing my repeat colonoscopy (due April 2012) to a little sooner--just to be safe. I have a call into my gastroenterologist to see what he thinks.

I think this is just a precation because of my sh***y family history (father, uncles, great aunt all with colon cancer). I have had colonoscopies every 5 years since, well who knows since when?? (I'm getting so this stuff is hard to remember ;-)--maybe since 1990? So far, I've been clean, so I am sure I will stay clean as long as I continue to get my 5 year roto-rootering...lol.

I'll keep you guys posted, but I'm celebrating because I feel great and, at least the markers didn't double again! I love you all!

Whew
    yay!!

xoxo
    Victoria
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    aisling8 said:

Whew
    yay!!

xoxo
    Victoria

I'm with you....
    good news!

Hugs,
    Debi
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570

Yay! xoxoxo Lynn

Yay! xoxoxo Lynn
  • grams2jc
    grams2jc Member Posts: 756
    Great news!
    That sounds fantastic, except for the colonoscopy prep that is. Glad you are back within normal limits on the 27.29 and not too much higher on the CEA.

Congrats on the good results, you deserve to celebrate!

Jennifer
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    CC
    glad all went well today. Continue to think positive thoughts :)
    {{hugs}} Char
  • gami43
    gami43 Member Posts: 281
    cahjah75 said:

CC
    glad all went well today. Continue to think positive thoughts :)
    {{hugs}} Char

Great news girl; sometimes
    Great news girl; sometimes status quo can be a very good thing!

Luv, Teresa
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    on the list
    You are on the prayer list lady.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

on the list
    You are on the prayer list lady.

CC .. Good news ...
    Next appointment in 4 months -- Yay.

I am so happy for you, dear Sister-Sister.

Strength, Courage and Hope for a cure.

Vicki Sam
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    VickiSam said:

CC .. Good news ...
    Next appointment in 4 months -- Yay.

I am so happy for you, dear Sister-Sister.

Strength, Courage and Hope for a cure.

Vicki Sam

Thanks for sharing the good news!
    Must be something about all the pink silly string. Rest easy!
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Sorry I missed the marker
    Sorry I missed the marker testing...but since you and your onc are happy with the results I am too!! and no onc visits for 4 months is good news! Let us know about the booty scan...

Hugs,

Linda