endometrial biopsy todayH

deeb111
deeb111 Member Posts: 141 Member
Hello just had biopsy today cause of bleeding a year after periods stopped and history of breast cancer also on tamoxifen and supposed thick wall also ovarian cyst always have pain never completely pain free have pelvic congestion also i am so tired of complaining and not feeling well and to make it worse i think docs think im nuts but i realy am uncomfortable more often then not if its not the breast its abdominal area i dont know what to say or do anymore and im sick of hearing myself but this is my reality and irealy am starting to get emotioaly stressed and im so scared of knowing or not knowing am i crazy or not does anybody else have anything happen similar to this please let me know cause i think if something doesnt give soon im going to just assume that this is what it is a new way of life ful of all of these discomforts

thanks dee

Comments

• Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Hope you get an "all clear"
    result on your endometrial biopsy and can breathe easier. It's always good to check these things out and fortunately (or not so fortunately) our complaints are taken seriously once we've had a cancer diagnosis. Please try not to be stressed. I had both endometrial and breast cancers at the same time. I was a mess with stress and worry. None of the docs seemed to be. I learned (after going through this experience and with the passage of time), that things are seldom an emergency (but they are sometimes). I know cysts can be painful, but endometrial cancer seldom is.

Good luck and keep us posted on your biopsy results.

Suzanne
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

Hope you get an "all clear"
    result on your endometrial biopsy and can breathe easier. It's always good to check these things out and fortunately (or not so fortunately) our complaints are taken seriously once we've had a cancer diagnosis. Please try not to be stressed. I had both endometrial and breast cancers at the same time. I was a mess with stress and worry. None of the docs seemed to be. I learned (after going through this experience and with the passage of time), that things are seldom an emergency (but they are sometimes). I know cysts can be painful, but endometrial cancer seldom is.

Good luck and keep us posted on your biopsy results.

Suzanne

Dee .. easy does it ....
    Yes, you've been on a roller coaster ride --- with all the emotional highs and lows. Not to mention the waiting for results, or a Doctor to take you seriously.

Positive thoughts, vibes and prayers coming your way.

Strength, Courage and Hope.

Vicki Sam
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    dee
    I hope you get good news from your endometrial biopsy. I had one last year and gratefully there was no evidence of anything wrong. I was post menopausal for 11 years and started to spot for 2 weeks following my bc dx. I was scared. Let us know when you get results.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • SIROD
    SIROD Member Posts: 2,194 Member
    To Dee: Tamoxifen and Endometrial Thickening
    Hi Dee,

Tamoxifen is well documented in causing endometrial thickening. I had so many endometrial biopsies back when I was using this drug that I lost count. Finally found the right gynecologist who performed a simple D&C. Never had a bleeding problem again. I had already stop using Tamoxifen after it failed with a recurrence. Ct scan also picked up on ovarian cyst which I believe are very common. Nothing was done about it, in due time I hope it went away. Trouble with scans are that they show all kinds of little problems. Most do not need to be removed, just left alone.

If your biopsy comes back negative, then ask for a vaginal ultra sound. It will measure how thick your lining has become. Mine was very, very thick and the cells were beginning to change.

Oncologist will just recommend that you see a good gynecologist. It isn't their real field of expertise.

Wishing you the best,

Doris