Please ignore post..

LoveBabyJesus
LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
edited September 2011 in Breast Cancer #1
Please ignore post...

I was just too angry and didn't think of others. My apologies to all.

Comments

• gagee
    gagee Member Posts: 332
    I agree with you that God is
    I agree with you that God is a loving God. My husband feels we suffer for our sins and for other's sins. He was brought up pretty stick Catholic and I think that is where he is coming from. I do believe God is not happy with the world the way it is but I don't think he is a punishing God. He is a forgiving God. We just need to be open to Him.
    Diana
  • AMomNETN
    AMomNETN Member Posts: 242
    Whoa
    Sorry I hope I'm not paying for past sins cause if that were true I would probably be dead. God is a loving God and I don't think we are paying for our sins because we all probably sin in some way every day. If I didn't have God in my life I couldn't imagine. Don't know if this helps.

Janie
  • AMomNETN
    AMomNETN Member Posts: 242
    Whoa
    Sorry I hope I'm not paying for past sins cause if that were true I would probably be dead. God is a loving God and I don't think we are paying for our sins because we all probably sin in some way every day. If I didn't have God in my life I couldn't imagine. Don't know if this helps.

Janie
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Agree
    This is one of those things that doesn't warrant an argument.

Hugs,

Sylvia
  • grams2jc
    grams2jc Member Posts: 756
    Don't argue, they won't understand
    Wonder if they would feel the same if it was their grandchild or child diagnosed?

Some things we aren't meant to understand, but I know I haven't had enough fun in this lifetime or been bad enough to deserve cancer. If I did something in a past life I sure would like to remember it, LOL.

Hang in there, sometimes they just don't know what they are saying,

Jennifer
  • Rague
    Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
    Life is for learning.
    As I see it/believe it. We are each unique children of Heavenly Father. We are sent to Earth to live and learn what we each, individually, need to learn/experience so that we can return to live with Him and our Heavenly Family.

Susan
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    sea60 said:

Agree
    This is one of those things that doesn't warrant an argument.

Hugs,

Sylvia

NO WAY!
    No way do I believe God is punishing me or anyone else who has cancer or ANY DISEASE.....the God, my heavenly father, that I worship is a loving God...death is as big a part of life as is our birth...some die of disease, some accidents, some at a ripe old age...those who die at a ripe old age OF old age...are they sin free? Don't think so.....

I think I would have a rather extreme reaction if someone said that to me...ESPECIALLY a family member! I personally think that would be a rather toxic person of whom I would greatly distance myself from.....I'm in agreement in talking about children who have and die from disease....God does not punish those innocent children....I don't buy the "being punished" ...

Hugs,, Nancy
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Rague said:

Life is for learning.
    As I see it/believe it. We are each unique children of Heavenly Father. We are sent to Earth to live and learn what we each, individually, need to learn/experience so that we can return to live with Him and our Heavenly Family.

Susan

Initially I did not want to participate in this discussion
    I am shocked that we are discussing this question at the time when several of our sisters are in a very tough situation, fighting for their lives. They all have families and children and it is very very sad
  • LoveBabyJesus

Initially I did not want to participate in this discussion
    I am shocked that we are discussing this question at the time when several of our sisters are in a very tough situation, fighting for their lives. They all have families and children and it is very very sad

This is very sad and upsetting....
    You're right, this is very pathetic and please know my intentions were not to bring anyone down or hurt anyone. I was just so angry at the comment that I needed to explode. And there is no other place who listens except all of you. Didn't think this through before I posted, just very upset. The reason why I was so angry and hurt is because the comment came from my own mother. And it just happened this afternoon.

How do you delete a post?
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294

This is very sad and upsetting....
    You're right, this is very pathetic and please know my intentions were not to bring anyone down or hurt anyone. I was just so angry at the comment that I needed to explode. And there is no other place who listens except all of you. Didn't think this through before I posted, just very upset. The reason why I was so angry and hurt is because the comment came from my own mother. And it just happened this afternoon.

How do you delete a post?

I know you have a good heart
    I am glad that you took care of it. I am sorry, from time to time my mother also makes stupid comments. I is tough to walk away from your own mother , however I would tell her that she is wrong. Please take a walk or do something pleasant for yourself.
  • LoveBabyJesus

I am glad that you took care of it. I am sorry, from time to time my mother also makes stupid comments. I is tough to walk away from your own mother , however I would tell her that she is wrong. Please take a walk or do something pleasant for yourself.

Thank you for your
    Thank you for your understanding. I didn't say anything because it didn't hit me until later. It was one of those "I wish I had said this" moments. But I'm trying to relax now, and I'm thankful for you guys and my friends.
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member

No apology...
    Is needed! That's what we're all on this board for....we can "tell it like it is" and know we won't be judged for expressing feelings that others cannot begin to understand unless they have walked in our shoes....

So don't be so hard on yourself....It's very clear that your heart is in the right place....and I am sorry that it was your mother who made the remark....
    "Forgive them for they know not what they do".....said Jesus...

Big hugs to you,
    Nancy