Amazing light weight sports bras, super comfy

RozHopkins
RozHopkins Member Posts: 578 Member
For those interested after we have finished with front fastening bras and when it is time to decide whether to wear one or not or just when clothing requires you to do so. Wired bras are uncomfortable for me, sports bras that cross at the back as most do make me feel strangled and hurts shoulders eventually. Hot flashes give me a rash underneath anything too warm. Also my new shape doesn't fill in a normal bra properly (even the good ones), get that pluckered look.

So I go strictly for comfort and as still need bras now and again, I found this bra today.

Crop Top Barely There by Bali, its a Microfiber bra. In sets of two, extremely soft and pliable, easy to put on (another difficulty for a while, now dealing with frozen shoulder too). Two normal straps instead of crossed and come in nice colors, blues, lilacs, natural, black and white, dusky pink. Great for the gym too, more for under a tee shirt. I would think there is nothing lighter than these for summer and warm climates. I'm elated, dont need a lot of support now (used to be 38 DDD now 36 DDD but these are great the implants give me lift automatically.

One less thing to sort out.

Bought them at Kohls today, normally 25 dollars for two but paid a lot less in a sale. Bargain, well pleased.

Comments

• mruczko
    mruczko Member Posts: 110
    Sports Bra
    Roz:
    I have been trying to find me a comfortable sports bra. I am now a 40D (gained weight from Chemo and haven't lost it) and have chronic pain from lymph node removal. I barely tolerate bras even though I am wearing specialty bras. As soon as I return from my trip I'll see if I can find them in my size at Kohl's.
    Thanks, Marlene