Surgery all done!

catowner
catowner Member Posts: 50
Thanks SOOOOOOOO much everyone for your thoughts and prayers. They obviously worked since when I woke up in my room I was told there was no cancer in my lymph nodes! The surgeon also said there was a 90% chance that I would not need chemo:) I will know more later this week on the outcome of that. It is like a miracle what with all the prayers and hugs I received from all my sisters! I am recovering nicely, with this being the first time on the computer since I've been home. The tube is a pain but am dealing with it, it gets taken out on Thursday, yea!!! Will keep you informed on what I find out and tons of hugs to each and every one of you. Debbie

Comments

• grams2jc
    grams2jc Member Posts: 756
    Woohoo! Great news!
    Keep us informed about how you are doing. I know the drain is a real pain but sounds like you are doing great with everything!!

Congrats on your good news, glad you are doing so well,

Jennifer
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    So happy for you! Glad
    So happy for you! Glad everything went well. No chemo sounds great to me. I pray you'll recover smoothly, and super soon. :) Best wishes!
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member

So happy for you! Glad
    So happy for you! Glad everything went well. No chemo sounds great to me. I pray you'll recover smoothly, and super soon. :) Best wishes!

Yeah!
    You're home and resting relatively comfortable....! Rest and allow others to do anything and everything...it's their way of feeling, they are doing something to make you better....

Keep us posted when you feel up to it...you know we care..
    Hugs, Nancy