Nodule positive for cancer

I am very worry. One of my nodules has cancer, I also have another tumor in my breast, my surgery is going to be next week. I will receive 4 month Quimo and 1 month Radiation. Somebody had cancer in nodulo ?

Comments

• CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    I had a large (multifocal)
    I had a large (multifocal) tumor with 4 nodes involved. That was 24 years ago! Don't give up, but do fight it with everything you have! Good luck and let us know how you do.
  • patito04
    patito04 Member Posts: 4

I had a large (multifocal) tumor with 4 nodes involved. That was 24 years ago! Don't give up, but do fight it with everything you have! Good luck and let us know how you do.

Positive nodes
    thank you so much for you prompt reply, It help me a lot.
  • jessiesmom1
    jessiesmom1 Member Posts: 915 Member
    Positive Lymph Nodes
    I had a somewhat unusual cancer presentation. There were never any lumps/tumors/masses in my breast tissue. There was, however, cancer found in 2 of the 22 lymph nodes that were removed. I had surgery and 16 rounds of chemo - no radiation as I am triple negative.

IRENE
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930

I didn't have cancer in the
    I didn't have cancer in the sentinal node that was taken, so, I had a lumpectomy with rads, no chemo. I will be praying for you.
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member

Positive Lymph Nodes
    I had a somewhat unusual cancer presentation. There were never any lumps/tumors/masses in my breast tissue. There was, however, cancer found in 2 of the 22 lymph nodes that were removed. I had surgery and 16 rounds of chemo - no radiation as I am triple negative.

IRENE

I am sending good luck,
    I am sending good luck, positive thoughts and prayers for your surgery next week. Be sure and post to let us know how you are doing.

Hugs, Debby
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Try not to worry
    You said you had one lymph node (nodule) with cancer. This first node is like a door to the rest of your body. Many have had more nodes with cancer in them. The more nodes you have, is a lot like the cancer is going further down the hall to find other parts of the body to get into. I myself have had two nodes with cancer. I just got done with chemo and did fairly well with it. I now have 33 radiation treatments to start. Keep comming here and reading posts and you will find less reason to worry.
  • ldpettit
    ldpettit Member Posts: 128
    nodules
    I also had 2 nodules light up with cancer. I am still going through chemo (started in March) and will have it until June of next year because of my diagnosis (Her2 Neu +). I will have radiation starting next week - 28 treatments of that I believe.
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    ldpettit said:

nodules
    I also had 2 nodules light up with cancer. I am still going through chemo (started in March) and will have it until June of next year because of my diagnosis (Her2 Neu +). I will have radiation starting next week - 28 treatments of that I believe.

had lymph nodes light up on PET scan
    so 9 were removed with the mastectomy. I had 8 rounds of chemo first because there was a node that lit up inthe middle of my chest, under the pectoal muscle, that was not reachable with surgery. PET scan when repeated was clear. Went on to 33 rads and was pronounced in compete remission in June. Hang in there and fight like a girl!
  • mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806
    I also had
    I also had 2 of 14 nodes positive and a 6.5 cm turmor in left breast. Now, almost two years out of treatment, I feel good and, Thank God, all follow ups have been great.

While this is a really hard time, please try to stay positive. There are so many women on this board who were diagnosed and treated a long time ago and are still here, enjoying life.

We're here for you, anything we can do to make it easier for you.

marge
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    I had 2 out of 15 with
    I had 2 out of 15 with cancer but I had chemo first so it could have been more. 6 cm and 3cm tumor in right breast. That was in 2003. After surgery more chemo and then radiation.

Hang in there. Hugs.
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    skipper54 said:

had lymph nodes light up on PET scan
    so 9 were removed with the mastectomy. I had 8 rounds of chemo first because there was a node that lit up inthe middle of my chest, under the pectoal muscle, that was not reachable with surgery. PET scan when repeated was clear. Went on to 33 rads and was pronounced in compete remission in June. Hang in there and fight like a girl!

I've got you in my prayers
    I've got you in my prayers for your surgery next week!

Sue :)
  • patito04
    patito04 Member Posts: 4
    Marcia527 said:

I had 2 out of 15 with
    I had 2 out of 15 with cancer but I had chemo first so it could have been more. 6 cm and 3cm tumor in right breast. That was in 2003. After surgery more chemo and then radiation.

Hang in there. Hugs.

Thank you
    Thank you everyone for making feel better. This is a great place to talk, specially at the bebinning of this disease. hugs
  • Chickadee1955
    Chickadee1955 Member Posts: 356 Member
    patito04 said:

Thank you
    Thank you everyone for making feel better. This is a great place to talk, specially at the bebinning of this disease. hugs

Hang in there Patito! This
    Hang in there Patito! This is a journey no one wants to take, but you will not take it alone. All of us here have experienced this in some way or another and will be here for you as you deal with this challenge. Come back often and share your feelings and fears. Its a great place!

Chickadee