I am done at last!!

kookaa
kookaa Member Posts: 27
Today was my last day of radiation!!! I am soooo done with treatment.
It has been a very long happy day for me. ( and I cant stop singing I'm
done nananananer!) My whole family are taking me out friday to celebrate.
I think we can all breath again. THANK GOD. Thank you all for saving my sanity. Sorry if I am not making sense, I just so happy to be done at last!
Next step......deportation. Thank you my beautiful pink sisters for always being here!
Tami

I really need to go to bed, How do I shut up this song in my head?

Comments

• laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Celebration time
    Congratulations.

Maybe the song is supposed to play in your head. Maybe all you have to do is turn the volume down.
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member

Celebration time
    Congratulations.

Maybe the song is supposed to play in your head. Maybe all you have to do is turn the volume down.

Congrats!
    So VERY VERY happy for you! Celebrate the end of treatment! You deserve to pat yourself on the back...job well done!

Wishing you the very best as you begin the journey of regaining your good health!
    Hugs, Nancy
  • ldpettit
    ldpettit Member Posts: 128
    DONE
    Congratulations to you!! This is quite a bit step... Enjoy the time!! Be proud of yourself for fighting the fight!!

Question about radiation. Did you get fatigued with it? How did it go for you? I head to rads next month for 5x a week for 5 1/2 weeks.

Lisa
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    ldpettit said:

DONE
    Congratulations to you!! This is quite a bit step... Enjoy the time!! Be proud of yourself for fighting the fight!!

Question about radiation. Did you get fatigued with it? How did it go for you? I head to rads next month for 5x a week for 5 1/2 weeks.

Lisa

Just Enjoy!
    COngratulations! Deportation is a snap and another milestone to celebrate.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    skipper54 said:

Just Enjoy!

Continue to sing, dance and celebrate .. until you are
    totally exhausted with happiness! You so deserve each and every moment of happiness and celebration, Tami. So happy for you .. Take a few seconds to reflect on your journey - and marvel in the delight that you -- have walked a path --- so few will every walk (Thank you, Jesus) -- and come out victorious!

Strength, Courage and Hope.

Vicki Sam
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    I too was super excited..the
    I too was super excited..the ONLY DATE I remember without thinking (June 27, 2008) Wow nice family taking you out!

celebrate! yipppeee yahhhh whooooo

Denise
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    skipper54 said:

Just Enjoy!

Yippee!
    I am so happy for you!

Hugs, Debby
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    skipper54 said:

Just Enjoy!

Yippee!
    I am so happy for you!

Hugs, Debby
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944

I too was super excited..the
    I too was super excited..the ONLY DATE I remember without thinking (June 27, 2008) Wow nice family taking you out!

celebrate! yipppeee yahhhh whooooo

Denise

Woohoo... another graduate
    Woohoo... another graduate for the class of 2011. I hope that singing lulled you to sleep and today you picked up where you left off last night. Celebrate... I know how good it feels.

Hugs,
    Lorrie
  • catowner
    catowner Member Posts: 50
    Done
    Kookaa I am so happy to hear you are done with your radiation! Since I am new to this site I was wondering what "deportation" is? Let the song keep going as long as it is a good song")
    Keep the faith and lots of hugs to you, Debbie
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member

Woohoo... another graduate
    Woohoo... another graduate for the class of 2011. I hope that singing lulled you to sleep and today you picked up where you left off last night. Celebrate... I know how good it feels.

Hugs,
    Lorrie

Congrats Rad
    Congrats Rad Grad!

Hugs,

Kylez
  • gami43
    gami43 Member Posts: 281
    catowner said:

Done
    Kookaa I am so happy to hear you are done with your radiation! Since I am new to this site I was wondering what "deportation" is? Let the song keep going as long as it is a good song")

Congrats to you for a job
    Congrats to you for a job well done. Keep singing that
    song! Have a greast celebration party Friday night;
    I will be thinking of you.

Luv & hugs, Teresa
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    YAY!!!!!
    I'm very, very happy for you. I finished mine not too long ago and it felt great not to wake up so early, everyday to get treatment. Congrats! :)
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613

YAY!!!!!
    I'm very, very happy for you. I finished mine not too long ago and it felt great not to wake up so early, everyday to get treatment. Congrats! :)

That's wonderful you're finished!
    Congrats to you.

Hugs,

Sylvia
  • kookaa
    ldpettit said:

DONE

Lisa

LISA... fatigued for a while
    But not really sure if it was left over from chemo then surgery. I mostly felt it about a hour after rad. Most days a short nap helped a lot. I also felt a little nausea on the ride home. (Maybe my husbands driving hehe).
    Just let your Dr. know if it gets bad.

I know it will take time to get my energy back and have learned the hard way not to push myself too hard. Good luck to you and try not to worry too much. It was not as bad as I imagined. If you have more questions or would like someone to listen feel free to contact me anytime.

Tami
  • kookaa
    catowner said:

Done

Debbie
    Welcome to the best site with the greatest people to help you anything you need. Deportation is having my port removed. It was the first step in my treatment plan and will be removed when I no longer need treatments. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_(medical)... I am so glad I got this but will know I am really done when it is gone. Hope this helps.
    Hugs and smiles, Tami
  • patito04
    patito04 Member Posts: 4
    sea60 said:

That's wonderful you're finished!
    Congrats to you.

Hugs,

Sylvia

Congratulations
    I am very happy for you, hugs