Prolia>>>

mollyz
mollyz Member Posts: 756 Member
Has anyone taken this??? i had my first shot today it's for osteoporosis i don't have osteoporosis i have osteopenia but my oncologist thought it would be good for me.

Comments

• susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    I have never heard of this
    I have never heard of this Molly. But, if your oncologist recommended it for you, I would think it would be good to get.

I hope the shot didn't hurt and that you do better with it.
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    susie09 said:

I have never heard of this
    I have never heard of this Molly. But, if your oncologist recommended it for you, I would think it would be good to get.

I hope the shot didn't hurt and that you do better with it.

my endocrinologist and I decided to wait
    Hi,
    My endocrinologist has mentioned this new drug. At this point we decided to wait and see more clinical data, including side effects. Instead I am taking Calcitonin- Salmon spray, which is less powerful, but has more available data. She said that i am young and can take Prolia later. I think it got FDA approval couple years ago.
  • mollyz

my endocrinologist and I decided to wait
    Hi,
    My endocrinologist has mentioned this new drug. At this point we decided to wait and see more clinical data, including side effects. Instead I am taking Calcitonin- Salmon spray, which is less powerful, but has more available data. She said that i am young and can take Prolia later. I think it got FDA approval couple years ago.

Day 2
    So far so good with it,it's day 2. I'll keep you posted about it. MOLLYZ
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    mollyz said:

Day 2
    So far so good with it,it's day 2. I'll keep you posted about it. MOLLYZ

This is great Mollyz that
    This is great Mollyz that you are doing good with the Prolia. Praying it will continue.

Hugs,

Debby
  • mollyz
    DebbyM said:

This is great Mollyz that
    This is great Mollyz that you are doing good with the Prolia. Praying it will continue.

Hugs,

Debby

Thanks Debby!!
    It's weird i really feel better in the joints. keep the prayers coming....MOLLYZ
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    mollyz said:

Thanks Debby!!
    It's weird i really feel better in the joints. keep the prayers coming....MOLLYZ

I am glad to hear that you feel improvement
    I am glad you feel improvement. Keep us posted
    Hugs
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    I too have osteopnia and I
    I too have osteopnia and I just take xtra calcuim daily!
  • mollyz

I too have osteopnia and I
    I too have osteopnia and I just take xtra calcuim daily!

Me Too!!!
    My gynecologist suggested this and along with the calcium and vitamin D.It seems they(Dr's) are finding out we need a lot more calcium than previously thought. MOLLYZ