Comments

• Lynne Logan
    Lynne Logan Member Posts: 105 Member
    pixie2011 said:

Love it!
    Great song! Thanks for sharing it.

I think this should be a
    I think this should be a daily listen.
    I just made a decision to never say I'm fighting or battling cancer since I don't plan to lose.
    XXXX to all.
    Lynne
  • Solange49
    Solange49 Member Posts: 10

I think this should be a
    I think this should be a daily listen.
    I just made a decision to never say I'm fighting or battling cancer since I don't plan to lose.
    XXXX to all.
    Lynne

Lynne
    Hi Lynne. It really is a wonderful & moving song. My boyfriend has been such a support for me and when I listen to it I think of him. Sadly some friends that I thought would be there...haven't been. You really find out who your friends are when something like this happens. But that's o.k., it just weeds out the ones that needed to go anyway!

Hugs,

Diana
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member

our song
    This is me and my boyfriend song we love this song cause we both met each other from my friend in the cancer support group she use to babysit him when he was little .
    And i know if it wasnt for me having cancer we would have never met i love him with all my heart . and its written on the wall in the new cancer center here with my name by it says.
    "Cancer is a tradgy when faced with cancer but having Cancer i met the love of my life my angel. Love you jason!

Thanks Lynne! Beautiful
    Thanks Lynne! Beautiful song! I needed lots of kleenex!

Hugs, Diane
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    Solange49 said:

Lynne
    Hi Lynne. It really is a wonderful & moving song. My boyfriend has been such a support for me and when I listen to it I think of him. Sadly some friends that I thought would be there...haven't been. You really find out who your friends are when something like this happens. But that's o.k., it just weeds out the ones that needed to go anyway!

Hugs,

Diana

I already have this song
    I already have this song added to my Ipod. Martina has a beautiful voice, another favorite of mine that she sings "She's a butterfly". Both have special meaning...

Lorrie