Last call Hershey, PA meeting October 29, 2011

Jean 0609
Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
Hey girls,
If you are planning on joining us and staying at the Hershey Lodge, you have until September 12, 2011 to make your reservation at the group rate. If you are staying outside, you still have time to make a reservation. I am working on the reservation for dinner on Saturday evening and will let you know as soon as I have the details. If I don't have your e-mail address, please send it to me in a private message. It's easier for me to communicate with everyone in one e-mail.

The following are definites: Jean 0609, mmontero, linpsu, sbmly 53, cahjah 75, skipper 545, Waffle 8, tommasseena, carkris, brooklynchele, Bunny Jane, Vicki Sam (95% sure), tjhay.

Still have some maybes: sohardbeinme and Dot 53.

Also have some that I haven't heard from one way or the other yet. Let me know if you have any questions, or I can help you in anyway.

xoxo,
Jean

Comments

• sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    And, I was hoping that
    Joyce (JK1952) and Julie (JuJuBeez) would be able to come. Also, Ayse now that she's on the east coast. Of course, she has been bitten by the love bug and is otherwise occupied....

Can't wait!

Sue
  • JuJuBeez
    JuJuBeez Member Posts: 332
    sbmly53 said:

And, I was hoping that
    Joyce (JK1952) and Julie (JuJuBeez) would be able to come. Also, Ayse now that she's on the east coast. Of course, she has been bitten by the love bug and is otherwise occupied....

Can't wait!

Sue

Hi Sue!
    I'm sorry I won't be

Hi Sue!

I'm sorry I won't be able to go, my cousin is getting married Sat 10/29. When I found out she was getting married in October, I was SO hoping it wasn't the same weekend.

I just got an invite today to a "Party 4 Pink" slumber party on Friday, Nov 18 at Embassy Suites in East Syracuse. I would really like to go to that, it sounds like a good time.

Thanks for thinking of me! We will get to meet SOMEDAY, I'm sure! :-)

Julie
  • Jean 0609
    sbmly53 said:

And, I was hoping that

Can't wait!

Sue

Hey Sue,
    Joyce was trying to make it, but said that she can't now. (Unless you think you can talk her into coming). The last I heard from Ayse, she said she was going to try to meet up with us, but that's been awhile ago. Kay also said she isn't going to be able to make it.

Others I haven't heard from recently are shelbyhome, Marlene_K, 1 acme, loves2decorate, GayleMc, and Grandma X 3.

I can't wait either.

xoxo,
    Jean
  • Jean 0609
    JuJuBeez said:

Hi Sue!
    I'm sorry I won't be

Hi Sue!

I'm sorry I won't be able to go, my cousin is getting married Sat 10/29. When I found out she was getting married in October, I was SO hoping it wasn't the same weekend.

I just got an invite today to a "Party 4 Pink" slumber party on Friday, Nov 18 at Embassy Suites in East Syracuse. I would really like to go to that, it sounds like a good time.

Thanks for thinking of me! We will get to meet SOMEDAY, I'm sure! :-)

Julie

Hey Julie,
    Sorry you won't be able to make it this time. We will miss you. Enjoy your cousins wedding.

xoxo, Jean
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    :-)
    I want to go sooooo badly....take lots of photo's I'll be thinking of you gals...have fun~fun~fun!

RE
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    sbmly53 said:

And, I was hoping that

Can't wait!

Sue

So envious that you are all
    So envious that you are all going to meet. Please take lots of pics and let us know what a great time you have.

Hugs, Lex
  • TKMomma
    TKMomma Member Posts: 54
    Flooding
    For those of you in the Hershey, Harrisburg, eastern Pa region ..... be safe.
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    RE said:

:-)
    I want to go sooooo badly....take lots of photo's I'll be thinking of you gals...have fun~fun~fun!

RE

Have fun sisters and be sure
    Have fun sisters and be sure and post all of your pics for us!

Hugs, Jan
  • lovs2decorate
    lovs2decorate Member Posts: 44
    Hershey, PA
    Hi Jean,

I'm not going to be able to attend the gathering in PA.

I am having 3rd reconstruction surg. on the 22nd and have follow up doctor visits the next day as well as the following week.

Hope everyone has an awsome time! Have a bit of chocolate for me!

Justine :)
  • Jean 0609
    TKMomma said:

Flooding

Hershey Lodge & Hershey Inn
    I received an e-mail from Hershey. There was no damage to the lodge (where we are staying), or the Inn (where the spa is)! So everything is a go.

Still haven't heard one way or the other from shelbyhome, Marlene_K, 1acme, GayleMc,and GrandmaX3. You still have time join us for dinner if you would like.

xoxo,
    Jean
  • Jean 0609

Hershey, PA
    Hi Jean,

I am having 3rd reconstruction surg. on the 22nd and have follow up doctor visits the next day as well as the following week.

Hey Justine,
    Hope all goes well with your upcoming surgergy. Sorry you won't be able to join us. You will be missed.

I'm sure it won't be a problem for us to have some chocolate for you.

xoxo,
    Jean
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    Jean 0609 said:

Hey Justine,
    Hope all goes well with your upcoming surgergy. Sorry you won't be able to join us. You will be missed.

I'm sure it won't be a problem for us to have some chocolate for you.

xoxo,
    Jean

Hershey damage
    The Lodge and spa area are fine. The park has been closed with mostly electrical damage and some hydrolics but they hope to open this weekend. The zoo lost a few animals - both bison, and about 9 prarie dogs that hid in their burrows and couldn't be coaxed out. The shops sustained major damage with most itmes destroyed. The outlets appear to be okay as well from the news reports. Route 322 into Hershey was closed due to raod upheaval but they started work on that right away and it should be open soon.

See you all there!
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member

Hershey, PA
    Hi Jean,

I would love to come, but, I
    I would love to come, but, I can't! Have a wonderful time, take many pics and post everything that happened for us all to envy!

Sue :)
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    skipper54 said:

Hershey damage
    The Lodge and spa area are fine. The park has been closed with mostly electrical damage and some hydrolics but they hope to open this weekend. The zoo lost a few animals - both bison, and about 9 prarie dogs that hid in their burrows and couldn't be coaxed out. The shops sustained major damage with most itmes destroyed. The outlets appear to be okay as well from the news reports. Route 322 into Hershey was closed due to raod upheaval but they started work on that right away and it should be open soon.

See you all there!

thanks for the update
    on the conditions there. Hoping all is fixed by the end of October when we meet.
    Char
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    TKMomma said:

Flooding

Are you ever going to have
    Are you ever going to have fun! Call if you need bail money! LOL
  • dbhadra
    dbhadra Member Posts: 344 Member
    Ritzy said:

I would love to come, but, I
    I would love to come, but, I can't! Have a wonderful time, take many pics and post everything that happened for us all to envy!

Sue :)

sounds like a wonderful trip
    Have not met with any of you before, but would have loved to come as I feel I know so many of you from the board here! But, we're hosting our annual Halloween party that same weekend.

Have some chocolate for me too!

Laura