Surgery Tomorrow...

Christmas Girl
Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
Wire-guided lumpectomy, outpatient. Don't know when I'll return to cyberspace afterwards. Have completely lost track of the Pink Bus - it, unfortunately, seems to always be on the road making several stops each day. Truly wish it wasn't so in demand (deep sigh). Wish the darned thing could stay in the garage for at least a while...

Still, I know it'll swing by my hospital - packed full of beautiful, exquisitely kind & open-hearted pink friends & sisters (and one adopted bro). For which I'm grateful beyond description. I hold each & every one of you close within my own heart, always - ALWAYS! - sincerely hoping for your wellness.

Tonight, I'm feeling eerily calm - as if in the eye of a tornado. Very different than the first time, eight years ago. Not better, nor easier - just different. Actually, it's kinda creepy.

Kind regards, Susan

Comments

• dbhadra
    dbhadra Member Posts: 344 Member
    best wishes going out to you
    for your surgery.
    Prayers for a smooth surgery and good recovery.

Laura
  • sinee
    sinee Member Posts: 196 Member
    thinking of you ~
    Susan, may you stay right in the eye of the Tornado...you know what to expect, so that has got to be helping a little bit. keep us all posted as soon as you can. We are wishing you the very best.
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    sinee said:

thinking of you ~
    Susan, may you stay right in the eye of the Tornado...you know what to expect, so that has got to be helping a little bit. keep us all posted as soon as you can. We are wishing you the very best.

Susan, sending a ton of positive energy your way
    Praying for all to go well. Please get back to us when you can. We'll be here for you.

Hugs, Renee
  • Marsha Mulvey
    Marsha Mulvey Member Posts: 597 Member
    missrenee said:

Susan, sending a ton of positive energy your way
    Praying for all to go well. Please get back to us when you can. We'll be here for you.

Hugs, Renee

Best wishes
    tomorrow! Thoughts and prayers for you.
    Marsha
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Supportive Hugs
    You know you are in my prayers! In my bible I have two favorite little quotes, one is Pray hardest when it is hardest to pray and the other is to Rough Tough Bull Dog Prayer, I will be doing some of that kind of praying for you tomorrow. GIGANTIC HUGS RUSHING YOUR WAY!

RE
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    I will be there! I hope
    I will be there! I hope your doc is ready for a full house...we'll try not to be too rowdy, but all that praying can get kinda loud.

Hugs,

Linda
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member

I will be there! I hope
    I will be there! I hope your doc is ready for a full house...we'll try not to be too rowdy, but all that praying can get kinda loud.

Hugs,

Linda

Kind thoughts and big
    Kind thoughts and big prayers for you.
  • Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    As you know full well
    You are never NOT in my constant thoughts and prayers. Also, as we both know, Special Agent Moopy is on this case as well, and she would much prefer to meet you in person much later rather than sooner.

Love,
    Joe and the pups too
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    Aortus said:

As you know full well
    You are never NOT in my constant thoughts and prayers. Also, as we both know, Special Agent Moopy is on this case as well, and she would much prefer to meet you in person much later rather than sooner.

Love,
    Joe and the pups too

Susan,
    You've come to be such a dear friend these past few months. There is no way I wouldn't be there for you. I am sending you all my positive thoughts and prayers today and hoping you get clean margins. Can you hear our warrior chants? May they lull you into sleep on that table today...

Hugs,
    Lorrie