Tumor shrinkage, woooooohooooooo!!

mcflii
mcflii Member Posts: 28
Ok here it is. Good news for ONCE!!! Brain tumor gone, check! Lung tumor half the size it was, check! And now we wait for the latest staph infection to GO AWAY so that my mom can get the bone tumor out of her shoulder! AAAGGGGHHHHH!! She is doing very good at the moment. The antibiotics they gave her are finally doing their job. She hardly takes the pain meds anymore. So she is gettin there! GO MOM, YOU ROCK!!!!! Oh and CANCERCANKISSIT!!!

Deb

Comments

• Dan620
    Dan620 Member Posts: 220
    Great !!!
    That's fabulous news. So very happy for your Mom and you. This is the kind of news we love to hear..... Best wishes .... Dan
  • NayPaul
    NayPaul Member Posts: 230 Member
    and thats what i like to hear!
    Great news. Enjoy the weekend!
  • Glenna M
    Glenna M Member Posts: 1,576
    Great news Deb!!!
    It all sounds very encouraging!!! Enjoy the weekend :)
  • mixleader
    mixleader Member Posts: 267 Member
    Shrink
    Hey, Deb. That is indeed great news. I never fail to feel better after reading some great news about somebody beating the beast. I wish you continued success with your Mom.

Roger
  • ThatsTERRRRRIFIC!
    Way to go !
    Keep it going...
  • phoobear
    phoobear Member Posts: 39
    shrinkage of tumor.
    how wonderful. how haappy this makes us all.
  • catcon49
    catcon49 Member Posts: 398
    phoobear said:

shrinkage of tumor.
    how wonderful. how haappy this makes us all.

yeah
    That's great news. Continue in that positive direction.
  • grannylove
    grannylove Member Posts: 183
    Great News Deb!!
    That is wonderful wonderful news Deb! What a road you both have been on! I am so glad that she is feeling better and praying that the present infection goes away. Stay strong and give that woman a HUG for me. God bless. Cheryl
  • stayingcalm
    stayingcalm Member Posts: 650 Member
    Happy for you and your mom,
    mcflii! And glad to finally be able to put a face to the name - It makes everything more personal! Besides, I didn't think I should keep picturing Marty roaring down the road in Doc's DeLorean, doesn't seem appropriate for the site :)
    May it continue to go well,
    stayingcalm
  • smneider
    smneider Member Posts: 20
    Awesome news!

Awesome news!