I'm Gonna Love You Through It

Lynne Logan
Lynne Logan Member Posts: 105 Member
In case anyone has missed seeing this I must post what I think is the greatest video ever. At least for us Pink Sisters.
Copy this link onto your browser.
http://www.cmt.com/videos/martina-mcbride/682633/im-gonna-love-you-through-it.jhtml?xrs=playershare_fb

Comments

• debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    Yes
    I soooo love this song. I still get tears in my eyes everytime I hear it!
  • Lynne Logan
    debi.18 said:

Yes

When I need a good release
    When I need a good release this is the song!! I don't have a very good support system within my own family so it's an easy song to cry to. Since I'm one of those super strong people (with a very soft center) I need this song a lot!!!!
    I do hope everyone has heard it or will!
    Lynne
  • Annette 11
    Annette 11 Member Posts: 380
    Lynne
    Yes it is a very emotional song. I went to U-tube to hear it. thanks for reminding us of it.
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    debi.18 said:

Yes

Beautiful song!
    I cried
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member

Lynne
    Yes it is a very emotional song. I went to U-tube to hear it. thanks for reminding us of it.

Thanks for bringing this up again
    Several people have commented on it but I never followed through and found it. I have now downloaded it to the computer and my MP3.
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    skipper54 said:

Thanks for bringing this up again
    Several people have commented on it but I never followed through and found it. I have now downloaded it to the computer and my MP3.

I heard this song for the first time yesterday
    My husband and I were driving to meet my son and daughter-in-law for lunch and it was on the radio. Needless to say, I cried all my make-up off. What a heart-felt, moving song. Also, I love Martina McBride. I'm wondering if it's related to her life in some way--anyone know?

Hugs, Renee
  • robang13
    robang13 Member Posts: 333
    missrenee said:

I heard this song for the first time yesterday
    My husband and I were driving to meet my son and daughter-in-law for lunch and it was on the radio. Needless to say, I cried all my make-up off. What a heart-felt, moving song. Also, I love Martina McBride. I'm wondering if it's related to her life in some way--anyone know?

Hugs, Renee

Wow!!!
    angela

Wow!!!

angela
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Thank you Lynne. I loved
    Thank you Lynne. I loved that song. I have to get it. Now I'm crying, Oh well my eyes needed cleaning anyway LOL. Kay
  • Lynne Logan
    I tear up even thinking
    I tear up even thinking about it!! What a powerful song and "support with melody." I hope everyone on this DB is aware of it since I think it'll be a big part of healing.
    Love to all
  • PinkJazz
    PinkJazz Member Posts: 12

I tear up even thinking
    I tear up even thinking about it!! What a powerful song and "support with melody." I hope everyone on this DB is aware of it since I think it'll be a big part of healing.
    Love to all

LOVE the song
    What a powerful song!
  • gami43
    gami43 Member Posts: 281
    PinkJazz said:

LOVE the song
    What a powerful song!

Lynn - finally read the
    Lynn - finally read the lyrics on "youtube".
    Wow! The writer gets it; really gets it.

Teresa
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    debi.18 said:

Yes

Love this song!

Love this song!
  • TKMomma
    TKMomma Member Posts: 54
    Was the first time I cried
    Was the first time I cried since this began in february. Very powerful.
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991

I tear up even thinking
    Love to all

My husband and I listened
    My husband and I listened to it together, and, we both cried. Great song!
  • Terin_fuelthecure
    Terin_fuelthecure Member Posts: 15
    TKMomma said:

Was the first time I cried
    Was the first time I cried since this began in february. Very powerful.

our song
    This is me and my boyfriend song we love this song cause we both met each other from my friend in the cancer support group she use to babysit him when he was little .
    And i know if it wasnt for me having cancer we would have never met i love him with all my heart . and its written on the wall in the new cancer center here with my name by it says.
    "Cancer is a tradgy when faced with cancer but having Cancer i met the love of my life my angel. Love you jason!
  • ms.sunshine
    ms.sunshine Member Posts: 707 Member

our song
    This is me and my boyfriend song we love this song cause we both met each other from my friend in the cancer support group she use to babysit him when he was little .
    And i know if it wasnt for me having cancer we would have never met i love him with all my heart . and its written on the wall in the new cancer center here with my name by it says.
    "Cancer is a tradgy when faced with cancer but having Cancer i met the love of my life my angel. Love you jason!

powerful song
    It's sad for me, it reminds me of what I did not get from my husband. At least I have strong women in my life.
  • Lynne Logan

powerful song
    It's sad for me, it reminds me of what I did not get from my husband. At least I have strong women in my life.

Dear Ms. Sunshine...
    You and

Dear Ms. Sunshine...
    You and I both lack support from our immediate family members which makes it doubly hard. My sister is so self centered she resents my getting any attention. When I return from the doctor she never bothers to ask how it went. Even envies my easy care hair! I told her she could have the same, just try a little chemo. ;-} Yep, likes it when I get back to normal the week before next infusion since I cook and do my chores again. She even forgets to check on me or bring a little lunch on the bad days.
    This song IS a support group with a melody, think of it like that. It is sad when it reminds us we don't have the support of those we're closest to....however I found it to be an excellent release for pent up frustration and aloneness. There are strong people all around us, and we never know where we'll find them. In a support group, a discussion board or in a song. Even at my hairdresser's the day I got my buzz cut.....there sat a pink sister waiting to talk to me.
    Glad you have the strong women.
    Lynne
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598

powerful song

Make sure you have plenty of
    Make sure you have plenty of kleenex close. Beautiful song, but, you will cry a river.

Hugs, Lex
  • deeb111
    deeb111 Member Posts: 141 Member
    omg this song
    it is amazing i dedicate it to my friends who were the rock i leaned on and couldnt have done it without them
  • pixie2011
    pixie2011 Member Posts: 6
    Love it!
    Great song! Thanks for sharing it.