getting married

Its been a while since I have posted so an update is in order. Grace has been deceased for quite a while now leaving me as the surviving caregiver and widower. Some good news I am to be married again on 8th October. Yes, it is something.

Had a very bad journey after loss of Grace and recovered to come across a most delightful lady who I dearly love. So, I suppose my journey has come full circle right back to those days I was engaged to Grace.

All I can say, Glioblastoma Multiforme is a killer. Comes from seemingly nowhere to overwhelm and take loved ones away. Never do I want to go through that again.

Comments

• Noellesmom
    Noellesmom Member Posts: 1,859 Member
    Congratulations!
    I am happy to hear the good news that someone found their way after losing a loved one to cancer.

Best wishes on your new journey with your new love, mic.
  • grandmafay
    grandmafay Member Posts: 1,633 Member
    Best Wishes
    Best wishes to you and your soon to be bride! Fay
  • micgrace
    micgrace Member Posts: 131

Best Wishes
    Best wishes to you and your soon to be bride! Fay

Many thanks all. Yes, I am
    Many thanks all. Yes, I am all set for the happy day when I remarry. I hope never to have to face the dreaded GBM 4 ever again. It robbed me of my life with my first wife far too soon. I shall never forget her, but life goes forward for me, the survivor. Date changed to 22nd October due to complications with dates.
  • Noellesmom
    micgrace said:

Many thanks all. Yes, I am
    Many thanks all. Yes, I am all set for the happy day when I remarry. I hope never to have to face the dreaded GBM 4 ever again. It robbed me of my life with my first wife far too soon. I shall never forget her, but life goes forward for me, the survivor. Date changed to 22nd October due to complications with dates.

anniversary
    You've chose the date my husband and I were married 34 years ago!

Again, best wishes, mic.
  • micgrace

anniversary
    You've chose the date my husband and I were married 34 years ago!

Again, best wishes, mic.

Hope to married for ages.
    Thanks very much and I hope to be married for a long time this time and not to lose my wife to cancer again, ever. Once was once too much.
  • micgrace
    I am married now. Enjoying
    I am married now. Enjoying every minute of my new life. I will never forget my loss of my first wife to GBM ever. My new wife is very understanding that I suffered such a loss.
  • Noellesmom
    micgrace said:

I am married now. Enjoying
    I am married now. Enjoying every minute of my new life. I will never forget my loss of my first wife to GBM ever. My new wife is very understanding that I suffered such a loss.

Congratulations!
    Such happy news! Thanks for sharing, mic.