please not again

ahamric
ahamric Member Posts: 92
I just found out tonight there is a chance my grandma has breast cancer. I am so stressed out. I have been caring for my husband who has oral cancer and now this!! I just lost my Dad in 09 to brain cancer. I don't know how much more I can take!! Anyone else feel hopeless?

Comments

• smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    I'm so sorry for what you
    I'm so sorry for what you are going through. You said your Grandma, may have breast cancer. It could be something else. Try not to stress to much until you know. It could be something benign and harmless. I'm sorry for the loss of you Dad, and hope your husband is doing well. Do you have some one to talk to ( counselor clergy best friend ). You know you can always come here. We will all be here for you always. Please let us know how your Grandma and your husband are doing. You are all in my prayers and thoughts. Sending strength to you. Please take care of your self. Kay
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

I'm so sorry for what you
    I'm so sorry for what you are going through. You said your Grandma, may have breast cancer. It could be something else. Try not to stress to much until you know. It could be something benign and harmless. I'm sorry for the loss of you Dad, and hope your husband is doing well. Do you have some one to talk to ( counselor clergy best friend ). You know you can always come here. We will all be here for you always. Please let us know how your Grandma and your husband are doing. You are all in my prayers and thoughts. Sending strength to you. Please take care of your self. Kay

I can not even imagine -- what stress you are under ...
    Concentrate on your husband and kids. Please have someone close accompany Grandma so she is not alone -- breast cancer is so overwhelming -- not to mention all the appointments, testing, new language and possible choices that must be made regarding her course of treatment and/or surgery. Praying it is not breast cancer.

Please contact the Social Worker at your Oncology group and see if he/she can refer you and your family to a 'cancer' therapist.

Strength, Courage, Hope and Prayers.

Vicki Sam
  • Cindy Bear
    Cindy Bear Member Posts: 569
    I am so sorry
    You must be feeling so overwhelmed and stressed right now. Hoping and praying your grandma doesn't have BC. I do know how you are feeling.... I've had a very rough 2 yrs. In 2009 I lost my mother (uterine cancer), my husband lost his job, after 20 yrs... then in 2010, my FIL passed suddenly from a massive heart attack and my BIL passed from esoph. cancer after a brave, protracted battle. If it's any comfort, you are not alone. Stay strong,
    Hugs,
    Cindy
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    a lot on your plate..I am
    a lot on your plate..I am so sorry....I wish I could do something or say something other then vent away....we're all here to listen (aka read) and reply

Denise
  • epark
    epark Member Posts: 339

a lot on your plate..I am so sorry....I wish I could do something or say something other then vent away....we're all here to listen (aka read) and reply

Denise

I can not express..
    how sorry I am...let just pray is begnin or at the very least caught early for your grandmother..I'm lost for words on your husband so much to deal with after your father death...you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Hug and take care
    Eva
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598

Denise

I am so sorry and will be
    I am so sorry and will be praying that your Grandmother does not have breast cancer.

Hugs, Lex
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    Alexis F said:

I am so sorry and will be
    I am so sorry and will be praying that your Grandmother does not have breast cancer.

Hugs, Lex

You've gotten some good advice
    Take a deep breath and take it one step at a time.

Sending prayers for you and for your grandmother. May it turn out to be something other than bc!

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    So sorry
    So sorry you are having to deal with so much! Just wanted to let you know you and your family are in my prayers. Keeping my fingers crossed your grandma's "chance" turns out to be nothing serious.

Extra hugs!
    Debi
  • CAchick
    CAchick Member Posts: 277
    I absolutely hate...
    Cancer! Praying your grandma is ok. Praying for you and your family.
    Sending supportive thoughts, too,
    Sybil
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member

Denise

Praying that your
    Praying that your grandmother will get the news of benign. We are here for you.

Hugs, Jan
  • Lynn Smith
    Lynn Smith Member Posts: 1,264 Member
    CAchick said:

I absolutely hate...
    Cancer! Praying your grandma is ok. Praying for you and your family.
    Sending supportive thoughts, too,
    Sybil

Praying
    Praying it isn't bc for your grandma.Hope your husband gets better and prognosis is good.Sorry for the losses you also have been through lately.I feel like you in a way.Seems like every month something is happening.Waiting for results of my husband's lung X ray next week.He said he saw 4 large black places but he isn't a radiologist.I never look at my X rays when getting them.I prefer to wait and get the results from my doctor.

Hope things get better real soon for you and your family.

Lynn Smith
  • Annette 11
    Annette 11 Member Posts: 380
    This is such a stessful time
    This is such a stessful time for YOU and your family. I hope you do have family that can help out. Yes, I'm sure alot of ladies have felt hopeless at times. Life is so stressful. YOu can only do so much. Prayers and concern are with you.
    Hugs.
    Annette
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    delay worry if possible
    You know it isn't cancer til the pathologist says it is cancer.
  • Pam5
    Pam5 Member Posts: 232

delay worry if possible
    You know it isn't cancer til the pathologist says it is cancer.

I am so sorry that you are
    I am so sorry that you are having to deal with all of this - it is overwhelming. I secoond (or third) the suggestion that you and your family get some help - counselor, clergy, etc - so you are not dealing with this stress by yourself. We are all here for you but it is always good to have someone face to face for support. Please know you are in my prayers.

Hugs,
    Paam