Hershey, PA meeting update October 29, 2011

Jean 0609
Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
Hey girls, our meeting is getting closer! Here is the list of our attendees so far:
1. Jean
2. Lil
3. Linda (linpsu)
4. Sue (sbmly53)
5. Char (cahjah75)
6. skipper54
7. Waffle8
8. Margo (tommaseena sp?)
9. Penny (carkris)
10. Bunny Jane

The following are the ones that are not attending, still undecided, or I haven't heard from:
1. Tracy (tjhay)
2. Rachel (sohardbeinme)
3. shelbyhome
4. Marlene_K
5. 1acme
6. loves2decorate
7. GayleMc
8. Grandma X 3
9. Dot53
10. VickiSam
11. Ayse
12. Kay
13. Joyce

Let me know if anyone else wants to join us. Also, let me know if you need the hotel information or the Chocolate Spa information and I can send it to you.

xoxo,
Jean

Comments

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Lady Jean, I plan on coming ....
    about 90% sure at this time .. I think I plan on staying close to the Outlets so I can shop on Friday, until I drop ..

If I recall Char and ??? are also staying in that area of the city. I am trying to convince my hubby to come along, so we can then go on to New York for a few days.

Vicki Sam
  • Jean 0609
    VickiSam said:

about 90% sure at this time .. I think I plan on staying close to the Outlets so I can shop on Friday, until I drop ..

If I recall Char and ??? are also staying in that area of the city. I am trying to convince my hubby to come along, so we can then go on to New York for a few days.

Vicki Sam

Hey Vicki Sam,
    Char and sbmly53 are both coming with their hubby's and are staying outside the Hershey Lodge. Not sure where they are staying though. Hope you can make it.

xoxo,
    Jean
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    VickiSam said:

Vicki Sam

Vicki Sam,
    My hubby plays well with others! I'm sure your hubby, Char's and mine could find something to do (shudder)! And, of course, you would always be welcome at our home if you decide to extend your vacation. We're about 5 hours from Hershey - 3 to 4 from the Big Apple.

Sue
  • tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    sbmly53 said:

Vicki Sam,
    My hubby plays well with others! I'm sure your hubby, Char's and mine could find something to do (shudder)! And, of course, you would always be welcome at our home if you decide to extend your vacation. We're about 5 hours from Hershey - 3 to 4 from the Big Apple.

Sue

yep I will be there,
    yep I will be there, planning on riding up with lil still need a roommate though
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    My hubby
    and I are staying at the Comfort Inn at the Park. He too plays well with others :D He's thinking of going to Hershey Park (depending on the weather). He will join us for dinner. I'm going to the spa for the day (facial, mani, pedi and lunch). Hoping to feel like a new woman! LOL
    {{hugs}} Char
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Jean 0609 said:

Hey Vicki Sam,
    Char and sbmly53 are both coming with their hubby's and are staying outside the Hershey Lodge. Not sure where they are staying though. Hope you can make it.

xoxo,
    Jean

Have fun!

Have fun!
  • padee6339
    padee6339 Member Posts: 763
    Sorry
    Financially I cannot make it this time. On October 1st, we are having a surprise party for my Mom's 90th birthday over in Ocean City, MD. Gifts, decorations, food, invitations, are eating up my budget very rapidly. Please remember me the next time you all get together. I will be thinking of all of you basking in chocolate that weekend! Jealous!!!!
    Have a great time!
    Pat
  • padee6339
    Sorry
    Financially I cannot make it this time. On October 1st, we are having a surprise party for my Mom's 90th birthday over in Ocean City, MD. Gifts, decorations, food, invitations, are eating up my budget very rapidly. Please remember me the next time you all get together. I will be thinking of all of you basking in chocolate that weekend! Jealous!!!!
    Have a great time!
    Pat
  • padee6339
    Sorry - double post

Sorry - double post
  • Jean 0609
    padee6339 said:

Sorry
    Have a great time!
    Pat

We will miss you Pat!
    Hope everything goes well with your Mom's surprise birthday party. Maybe once things settle down, we can get together for dinner again.
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    padee6339 said:

Sorry - double post

Sorry - double post

Woo-Hoo
    Woo-Hoo
    I can't wait--adult weekend.
    Mini-vacation for me and I am going to love every minute that I am with each and everyone of you that are there and those that are there in spirit with us.

Margo
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991

Woo-Hoo
    Woo-Hoo
    I can't wait--adult weekend.
    Mini-vacation for me and I am going to love every minute that I am with each and everyone of you that are there and those that are there in spirit with us.

Margo

We want pics of all of our
    We want pics of all of our beautiful pink sisters. October will soon be here! Have a great time!

Hugs, Angie
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Angie2U said:

We want pics of all of our
    We want pics of all of our beautiful pink sisters. October will soon be here! Have a great time!

Hugs, Angie

yeah Margo you are driving
    yeah Margo you are driving with me,, so how adult could it be?
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    carkris said:

yeah Margo you are driving
    yeah Margo you are driving with me,, so how adult could it be?

TeeHee
    Adults.... yeah, right. So, what do you think? What happens in Hershey, will stay in Hershey?

Sue
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    I would love to attend. I am
    I would love to attend. I am from NY and may stop by. I have 3 appts. that month, but will make an effort to join you all. It would be great!
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member

I would love to attend. I am
    I would love to attend. I am from NY and may stop by. I have 3 appts. that month, but will make an effort to join you all. It would be great!

thats right Sue!!!

thats right Sue!!!