swimsuits

lafera12
lafera12 Member Posts: 63
Hi all
I was wondering if anyone ordered swimsuits from Lands End.
They are having a great sale for three days.
I was thinking of ordering the one piece Carmela and the
one piece Grecian.
And what kind of breast form do you have to use?

Angie

Comments

• grams2jc
    grams2jc Member Posts: 756
    I have two of their 2 piece suits..
    With swim shorts and tankini tops. I am lucky enough to have my mom as my personal seamstress and she was able to add a pocket to each of them for me. I ordered a micro-bead triangle form so that I wouldn't have to use my "good" prosthesis in the water.

I don't swim a lot and so far so good.

Good luck,

Jennifer
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    The store
    where I bought my silicone prosthetic breasts sold me cotton inserts to be sewn in the top of any bathing suit. They sell special forms that will dry out and not make you sink. They are made for swimming. I have bought bathing suits from Lands End many times. They're good quality.
    Char
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    cahjah75 said:

The store
    where I bought my silicone prosthetic breasts sold me cotton inserts to be sewn in the top of any bathing suit. They sell special forms that will dry out and not make you sink. They are made for swimming. I have bought bathing suits from Lands End many times. They're good quality.
    Char

I bought bathing suits form
    I bought bathing suits form lands end and I didnt need to alter them. fit well. i got somemore light weight forms to wear while swimming. i actually like the lands end mastectomy suits better than the ones I had forms put in.
  • dbhadra
    dbhadra Member Posts: 344 Member
    carkris said:

I bought bathing suits form
    I bought bathing suits form lands end and I didnt need to alter them. fit well. i got somemore light weight forms to wear while swimming. i actually like the lands end mastectomy suits better than the ones I had forms put in.

Lands end
    Masectomy suit is great, I bought in red and plan to buy in another color as well, love it with my waterproof breast from tlc catalog.

Laura
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    dbhadra said:

Lands end
    Masectomy suit is great, I bought in red and plan to buy in another color as well, love it with my waterproof breast from tlc catalog.

Laura

Angie,
    I haven't been brave enough to put this body into a swimsuit since my 20s....but I'm a huge Lands' End fan, buy the majority of my clothes from them.

I just took a peek, and the Carmela and Grecian swimsuits are really beautiful, look like they would be so flattering, and come in such gorgeous colors -- get out that credit card and go for it, Angie!

Traci