1st post

Kjsb
Kjsb Member Posts: 2
Hi everyone, this is my first post, although I have been reading and learning from you all for a few months now. Although the stories are different the journey seems very familiar!!!!
I am 1 year NED with stage 4....anxious now with a cat scan on thursday and onc appt on friday. Right now everything seems to worry me that they will find something on the scan...I'm tired and have had shingles for 1 month...probably why Im tired!!!! i just gotta get through this week and move on-hopefully still with NED!!!
I have found some posts helpful this week as others have been NED for a year or more.....It encourages me to keep hopefull. I just can't stop waiting for the rug to be pulled out from under me!!!!! You all know hao it is!!!!

Comments

• buckeye2
    buckeye2 Member Posts: 428 Member
    You are in my prayers. I
    You are in my prayers. I think you are going to get good news. Please share it with us when you do so we can celebrate with you. Lisa
  • Buckwirth
    Buckwirth Member Posts: 1,258 Member
    Welcome
    though I am sorry you're here.

Congratulations on the one year NED!
  • johnnybegood
    johnnybegood Member Posts: 1,117 Member
    Buckwirth said:

Welcome
    though I am sorry you're here.

Congratulations on the one year NED!

hello and thanks
    for posting.i am always looking for stage 4 people who are NED.it gives me strength and hope.i will have my liver surgery on 9/08.glad to meet you and good luck on your upcoming scans...Godbless....johnnybegood
  • marqimark
    marqimark Member Posts: 242 Member
    Here's to passing your tests
    I hope you have been studying.

Seriously, my prayers are with you.
  • plh4gail
    plh4gail Member Posts: 1,238 Member
    Thinking good thoughts on
    Thinking good thoughts on the tests!

Gail
  • Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
    plh4gail said:

Thinking good thoughts on
    Thinking good thoughts on the tests!

Gail

Don't stress, please
    Don't stress, please exercise and eat well, it's all we can do to keep it up. NED, 2.2 years!

Just saying...
  • tko683
    tko683 Member Posts: 264 Member
    Congrats on 1 year
    That is such great news, 1 year, NED.... I love seeing this it definately gives everyone with stage 4 disease hope. My husband was just recently diagnosed with stage 4 and as have met with different doctors we have become so stressed with the treatment plan. It is really wonderful to see someone like yourself doing so well. good luck on your scans. I hope you continue to stay NED. Best wishes, Teri
  • plh4gail
    plh4gail Member Posts: 1,238 Member
    I hope your CT went perfect
    I hope your CT went perfect and you have a great appt with your Dr!

Gail
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Scan
    Welcome to the boards, someplace no one wants to be. Scans are always scary and nothing we want to go through. Please let us know how you are doing and feel free to come on this board anytime and post your thoughts or concerns. Good luck at doctors.

Kim