Kari...Laurissa..

2»

Comments

• skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    DianeBC said:

I am sad that either of you
    I am sad that either of you have to go thru this. I am always praying for you Kari and Laurissa.

Hugs, Diane

Praying for both of you!
    Wish I could do more but will keep you in my prayers.
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Laurissa, Kari and Nancy, I
    Laurissa, Kari and Nancy, I want you ALL to know that I am thinking about you as you tackle this beast once and for all!! I am hoping you have minimal to tolerable side effects. You are all a strong and wonderful group of sisters. Hang tough and kick its a$$. Sending love and (((hugs))) to you!!
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    laurissa said:

Hi Nancy
    I'm having issues with jaundice, low wbc. I'll be getting neulasta shot tomorrow. I hate that. I have mosquito bites that aren't healing at all. Looks nasty. Kari and I are on the same stuff, same days too. What a coincidence. Don't know if she's taking neulasta too. My sister and husband both came with me this morning to #2. That was a blessing. She gave me some relaxation cd's, sounds great. Tomorrow I have an appt. to get a wig from ACS and for shot. The nurse said I would lose my hair, but I just don't care this time. As long as I get thru this. I've lost 12 lbs in a week. It's not a pleasant way to do it. The nurse just about sprinted back to doctors office. I just pray for the best.

Laurissa & Kari...
    Am keeping both of you within my most HOPEFUL thoughts & prayers. For your own inner strength to continue and make it through. Most of all for successful treatments.

Kind regards, Susan
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    MyTurnNow said:

Laurissa, Kari and Nancy, I
    Laurissa, Kari and Nancy, I want you ALL to know that I am thinking about you as you tackle this beast once and for all!! I am hoping you have minimal to tolerable side effects. You are all a strong and wonderful group of sisters. Hang tough and kick its a$$. Sending love and (((hugs))) to you!!

How are you doing Myturnnow?
    How are you doing Myturnnow? Did you get your treatment plan yet?

Hugs, Megan
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598

Dear Laurissa and Kari
    Yes, you are in my prayers. Never give up the faith and never stop believing as it will keep you strong to fight this horrible BC. Keep us posted and we are there with both of you in spirit.
    2 Hugs,
    Annette

We are all praying for you
    We are all praying for you and there is strength in prayers.

Hugs, Lex
  • CAchick
    CAchick Member Posts: 277
    Joining in on caring for you...
    Just wanted to say that I also care about you two and hope for the best for you all,
    Sybil
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    I too
    think of Laurissa and Kari often. I pray that they are able to embrace the love we are sending them and hope for a better life. Stay strong and know that we all care.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    cahjah75 said:

I too
    think of Laurissa and Kari often. I pray that they are able to embrace the love we are sending them and hope for a better life. Stay strong and know that we all care.
    {{hugs}} Char

You two pink sisters are
    You two pink sisters are always in my prayers and thoughts!

Hugs, Noel
  • rainbow4
    rainbow4 Member Posts: 137
    laurissa said:

Hi Nancy
    I'm having issues with jaundice, low wbc. I'll be getting neulasta shot tomorrow. I hate that. I have mosquito bites that aren't healing at all. Looks nasty. Kari and I are on the same stuff, same days too. What a coincidence. Don't know if she's taking neulasta too. My sister and husband both came with me this morning to #2. That was a blessing. She gave me some relaxation cd's, sounds great. Tomorrow I have an appt. to get a wig from ACS and for shot. The nurse said I would lose my hair, but I just don't care this time. As long as I get thru this. I've lost 12 lbs in a week. It's not a pleasant way to do it. The nurse just about sprinted back to doctors office. I just pray for the best.

Huge best wishes
    and cyber (((HUGS))) to both Kari and Laurissa - and of course to anyone else struggling right now. Will keep the positive thoughts and prayers coming your way.
    -rainbow4
  • SueRelays
    SueRelays Member Posts: 485
    laurissa said:

Hi Nancy

Hi Laurissa
    My naturopath

Hi Laurissa

My naturopath onc recommended Claritin the day before, of and day after when I get my Neulasta shot. I didn't do well with the first one, and then I tried it this time, and did much better. I've seen others on here say the same...you might ask!
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Noel said:

You two pink sisters are
    You two pink sisters are always in my prayers and thoughts!

Hugs, Noel

Kari, Laurissa, how are both
    Kari, Laurissa, how are both of you? How is chemo Laurissa? Did you get your counts up Kari so you can start chemo?

I've been praying for you two,

Sue :)
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    skipper54 said:

Praying for both of you!
    Wish I could do more but will keep you in my prayers.

Thinking of you two and
    Thinking of you two and hoping that you, Laurissa, start feeling better and for you Kari, that you were able to start chemo.

♠♣ Love, Susie ♠♣
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598

Thinking of you Laurissa and
    Thinking of you Laurissa and sending love.
    HUGS,
    Wanda

You're always in my thoughts
    You're always in my thoughts and prayers!

Hugs, Lex
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    VickiSam said:

Gentle hugs to you Laurissa ...
    I prayer the very best for you, and Kari. Hoping you find some relief from all the nausea, soon. Neulasta shot will help you boost WBC counts unfortunately the shot comes with its own series of side efforts, as we all know.

Keep up the faith ..

Strength, Courage and Hope.

Vicki Sam

Anyone hear anything lately
    Anyone hear anything lately from either Kari or Laurissa?

Hugs, Diane