It crept up - my 40th High School reunion

sbmly53
sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
Yep, me - out of school these many years agreed to go. And I really want to go! I'm certainly not going to win any Hot Pants contests or wear a micro mini, but I think I look pretty good considering the last few years.

I need to brush up on the Hustle. & I will get my hair done, though! Vanity, thy name is .... Susan!

Sue

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    I dare say the only ones who
    I dare say the only ones who might possibly win a Hot Pants ( I used to LOVE those! )contest or wear a micro-mini wil be the women who OMG should know better, or the 4th wives of some of your classmates! Have fun!!!
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    chenheart said:

I dare say the only ones who
    I dare say the only ones who might possibly win a Hot Pants ( I used to LOVE those! )contest or wear a micro-mini wil be the women who OMG should know better, or the 4th wives of some of your classmates! Have fun!!!

Sue, I'll have my 40th next
    Sue, I'll have my 40th next year. I did love those hot pants! The only reason I would have hot pants now is if I had an excellent hot flash!!!
    Have a great time.
    Hugs,
    Wanda
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member

Sue, I'll have my 40th next year. I did love those hot pants! The only reason I would have hot pants now is if I had an excellent hot flash!!!
    Have a great time.
    Hugs,
    Wanda

Just to be a brat...
    ...I thought I would mention that I learned The Hustle in my 6th-grade PE class.

When I was 12.

I'm just sayin'....

:-o Traci
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member

Have a great time.
    Hugs,
    Wanda

Have a great time Sue!
    Hugs,

Have a great time Sue!

Hugs, Jan
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    TraciInLA said:

Just to be a brat...
    ...I thought I would mention that I learned The Hustle in my 6th-grade PE class.

When I was 12.

I'm just sayin'....

:-o Traci

Why, thank you, Traci!
    Thank you so much! How sweet of you. I'll remember that when I'm doing the Hustle and again the few days after that when I'm applying liniment! Or maybe by then, frozen peas will be back on the shelves - if Chen says it's ok!

Sue
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Have a great time

Have a great time
  • Rague
    Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
    You had to make me feel OLD
    3 years from now will be my 50th since graduating.

It will be a bit sad to go back home for it as the old school building was basically destroyed by Hurricane Charlie in 2004 but it was decided because of it's history to keep the outer walls and rebuild the inside. What is a bit ironic is that it had almost been destroyed back in the 1920's it had almost been totaled as it was being built by a hurricane then. Mom and Daddy had both graduated from it too.

Susan

Dances - pony, twist, swim, monkey, stroll, hully-gully - got to be more but that's all I can think of now.
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    sbmly53 said:

Why, thank you, Traci!
    Thank you so much! How sweet of you. I'll remember that when I'm doing the Hustle and again the few days after that when I'm applying liniment! Or maybe by then, frozen peas will be back on the shelves - if Chen says it's ok!

Sue

Sue, I'll make sure to bring you some frozen peas...
    ...when I come visit you in the Home for Old Disco Chicks!

:-) Traci