Kari...Laurissa..

MAJW
MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
Just wanted you two to know, we're " with you"....perhaps not physically, but in spirit and wishing you better days....
Post when you're up to it to keep us posted....we care..
Hugs, Nancy

Comments

• laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    Hi Nancy
    I'm having issues with jaundice, low wbc. I'll be getting neulasta shot tomorrow. I hate that. I have mosquito bites that aren't healing at all. Looks nasty. Kari and I are on the same stuff, same days too. What a coincidence. Don't know if she's taking neulasta too. My sister and husband both came with me this morning to #2. That was a blessing. She gave me some relaxation cd's, sounds great. Tomorrow I have an appt. to get a wig from ACS and for shot. The nurse said I would lose my hair, but I just don't care this time. As long as I get thru this. I've lost 12 lbs in a week. It's not a pleasant way to do it. The nurse just about sprinted back to doctors office. I just pray for the best.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    laurissa said:

Hi Nancy
    I'm having issues with jaundice, low wbc. I'll be getting neulasta shot tomorrow. I hate that. I have mosquito bites that aren't healing at all. Looks nasty. Kari and I are on the same stuff, same days too. What a coincidence. Don't know if she's taking neulasta too. My sister and husband both came with me this morning to #2. That was a blessing. She gave me some relaxation cd's, sounds great. Tomorrow I have an appt. to get a wig from ACS and for shot. The nurse said I would lose my hair, but I just don't care this time. As long as I get thru this. I've lost 12 lbs in a week. It's not a pleasant way to do it. The nurse just about sprinted back to doctors office. I just pray for the best.

Gentle hugs to you Laurissa ...
    I prayer the very best for you, and Kari. Hoping you find some relief from all the nausea, soon. Neulasta shot will help you boost WBC counts unfortunately the shot comes with its own series of side efforts, as we all know.

Keep up the faith ..

Strength, Courage and Hope.

Vicki Sam
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    VickiSam said:

Gentle hugs to you Laurissa ...
    I prayer the very best for you, and Kari. Hoping you find some relief from all the nausea, soon. Neulasta shot will help you boost WBC counts unfortunately the shot comes with its own series of side efforts, as we all know.

Keep up the faith ..

Strength, Courage and Hope.

Vicki Sam

thinking of you hoping for
    thinking of you hoping for relief from the awful eide effects.
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    carkris said:

Thinking of you Laurissa and
    Thinking of you Laurissa and sending love.
    HUGS,
    Wanda
  • gami43
    gami43 Member Posts: 281

Thinking of you Laurissa and
    Thinking of you Laurissa and sending love.
    HUGS,
    Wanda

Laurissa -I pray you will
    Laurissa -I pray you will not have bad side effects from the
    Neulasta. Gotta get those white cells up. Sending you
    many good thoughts and a great big hug.

Luv - Teresa
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    laurissa said:

Hi Nancy

Praying for you
    dear Sister. Please keep us posted.

Hugs,

Sylvia
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    sea60 said:

Praying for you
    dear Sister. Please keep us posted.

Hugs,

Sylvia

Sending prayers to help you get through this
    Dear Laurissa-
    Keep on keeping on, one day at a time. I hope relief is nearby.
    Suzanne
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    carkris said:

Praying for you two brave
    Praying for you two brave ladies!

Hugs, Megan
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    carkris said:

sorry
    double post
  • Pam5
    Pam5 Member Posts: 232
    laurissa said:

Hi Nancy

Laurissa, I too had a shot
    Laurissa,

I too had a shot of Neulasta after treatment #2 because my blood count went down to 300 after the first treatment. I have to call the onc's office tomorrow to let them know the asthmadoc put me on antibiotic and 50mg of steroids. This all sucks to say the least but hopefully all this poison is poisoning the tumor too and making it go away. You're in my prayers.

Hugs
    Pam
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Pam5 said:

Laurissa, I too had a shot
    Laurissa,

I too had a shot of Neulasta after treatment #2 because my blood count went down to 300 after the first treatment. I have to call the onc's office tomorrow to let them know the asthmadoc put me on antibiotic and 50mg of steroids. This all sucks to say the least but hopefully all this poison is poisoning the tumor too and making it go away. You're in my prayers.

Hugs
    Pam

Larissa and Kari
    Sending positive thoughts and prayers. While it has been a very difficult ride You can do it and will win this time again.
    Hugs
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930

Dear Laurissa-
    Suzanne

Kari and Laurissa, I am
    Kari and Laurissa, I am praying for you!

♠♣ Love, Susie ♠♣
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930

Dear Laurissa-
    Suzanne

Kari and Laurissa, I am
    Kari and Laurissa, I am praying for you!

♠♣ Love, Susie ♠♣
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member

Larissa and Kari
    Sending positive thoughts and prayers. While it has been a very difficult ride You can do it and will win this time again.
    Hugs

I, along with the other pink
    I, along with the other pink sisters, are praying for you two!

Love, Leeza
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    jnl said:

I, along with the other pink
    I, along with the other pink sisters, are praying for you two!

Love, Leeza

Thinking of both of you
    Thinking of both of you and wishing I could wiggle my nose and take away all your troubles and pain. You both are in my prayers!

Lots of hugs!

Debi
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    debi.18 said:

Thinking of both of you
    Thinking of both of you and wishing I could wiggle my nose and take away all your troubles and pain. You both are in my prayers!

Lots of hugs!

Debi

Wish I could do what Debi
    Wish I could do what Debi wrote and wiggle my nose too, to help you two. Praying and sending hugs!

Jan
  • Annette 11
    Annette 11 Member Posts: 380
    Dear Laurissa and Kari
    Yes, you are in my prayers. Never give up the faith and never stop believing as it will keep you strong to fight this horrible BC. Keep us posted and we are there with both of you in spirit.
    2 Hugs,
    Annette
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    carkris said:

Praying for Kari and
    Praying for Kari and Laurissa.

Hugs, Debby
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Thank you so much Nancy for
    Thank you so much Nancy for the post and thank you everyone for all the reply's and prayers :) Thank God for all of you!! I'm doing "ok" considering, I'm praying my counts come up so I can continue with chemo. Laurissa and I are on the same chemo, same start date, and same cycle plan. Nancy: How is the Xeloda going, did you start that yesterday with rads? I'm praying your rads go well and the Xeloda comes with little to preferably no side effects.
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member

Thank you so much Nancy for
    Thank you so much Nancy for the post and thank you everyone for all the reply's and prayers :) Thank God for all of you!! I'm doing "ok" considering, I'm praying my counts come up so I can continue with chemo. Laurissa and I are on the same chemo, same start date, and same cycle plan. Nancy: How is the Xeloda going, did you start that yesterday with rads? I'm praying your rads go well and the Xeloda comes with little to preferably no side effects.

I am sad that either of you
    I am sad that either of you have to go thru this. I am always praying for you Kari and Laurissa.

Hugs, Diane